“Best Airport Hotel?”

Ranked #65 of 157 Hotels in Denver
New York City, New York
“Best Airport Hotel?”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

It was the best airport hotel I've ever stayed in (but I haven't stayed in many).

The room was big, clean, nice, pretty, and very comfy. The wifi worked great. They have a restaurant downstairs and while I didn't eat there, the food smelled awesome. There's also a pool (and sauna?) that I didn't use. The staff was great in my experience. They provide a shuttle to the airport. DIA is about 10 minutes away by car. There is a gas station right across the street (important for rental car people) that had a good price. Several minutes / miles away down Tower Rd (head south) is a shopping area with more restaurant choices.

I got a great rate online so I was super duper happy. I would come here again (if I got a good price).

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad that you selected us as the best airport hotel you have ever stayed in. Also, that the staff was great, the food in the Bistro smelled awesome, and your room was clean.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Denver area.

Michael Wilke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Wayne, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Overall excellent service, clean and good value. Breakfast was included. Gave us late checkout without any hassle. Free wifi that works. Comfortable modern lobby great for the business or vacation traveller.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad that you received excellent service, the property was clean, and the lobby was comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Denver area.

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Got in late at 2 am. Front desk girl acted as if she was put off to check us in. The room was clean. Not enough linens for the sofa bed so has to go back down to desk and this time she was really annoyed at us. Not the typical warm marriott reception on arrival but the place was ok. Need to train her on customer service.

Stayed January 2014
RandieSarmiento, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to report on your stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. I am truly apologetic about the service you received from our Front Desk Associate. That is not the type of service we want our guests receiving no matter what time of day it is. I assure you that I will be using your response as a training tool to let our associates know that we should understand that our guests come first before any other responsibility we may have.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the way you were treated at our hotel. I hope you reconsider our hotel and give us another opportunity to meet your hotel needs.

Randie Sarmiento
Operations Manager
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This is a pretty standard airport hotel.

Internet is free and wireless, which is great.

It has a place to get a drink or bite to eat which is convenient.

The AC works well.

The beds and pillows are OK.

The rooms are a bit dated looking and could be cleaner.

Location is 7 miles from the Airport, which is not as convienent as typical airport hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are glad that you found our Bistro convenient and hope you had an opportunity to dine with us. We are most happy to provide our guests with complimentary high speed internet and understand the importance of staying connected where ever you go. We apologize that your room was not up to standard on cleanliness. Our housekeeping staff continually strives for perfection and we are disappointed that you experienced anything short of that.

Again thank you for your comments and we hope you consider the Courtyard Denver Airport for your travel needs should you come to Denver again!

Randie Sarmiento
Operations Manager
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Have free pick up and drop service from/to the airport. Value for money. Usual breakfast. slightly old infrastructure, friendly staff. had a nice experience, didn't face any difficulties. they have an indoor pool, but I didn't use it so I cannot comment.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Robert H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that you found our 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle service to be convenient, that our hotel staff was friendly and you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to serving you again the next time you visit the United States and your travels bring you to the Denver area.

Robert Hellman
Assistant General Manager
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We've never been to DEN and our overnight stay was unexpected so we had no room reservation. First of all, it was great that the hotel had rooms. Secondly, the reservation agent was very helpful (gave an idea of distance from airport and local eateries) when I called from the airport to inquire. Additionally (and I think this is a great advantage), the hotel was very close to the airport considering where other hotels are located. Upon check-in, the manager on-duty was very pleasant and helpful, providing information about their dining facilities, airport shuttle, etc. without being asked. Finally, the room was clean, cozy, and comfortable, a typical Marriott room. With two adult children, it was nice the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom. My only suggestion for improvement is to perhaps put some color in the bathroom. It was pretty drab – reminded me of a hospital - I don’t remember any wall hangings, which could be a simple fix. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your room was clean, cozy, and comfortable. Also, that the manager was very pleasant and helpful.

We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Denver area.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I regularly stay at marriott as I am a professional trainer. This however was a family trip as my daughter lives in vail . However the inhouse starbucks service was not great .. never had whole milk for my drink and alternative was served not hot. The breakfast menu was great tho.
I do recomend this hotel . The counter staff were professional and friendly. Will repeat

Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
We appreciate your review. I was very pleased to learn that your stay was "Awesome as always." Also, that the staff was professional and friendly. I did want to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with no whole milk being available for your Starbucks Coffee and the alternate coffee being cold. I can understand how frustrated you must have felt.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are passing through Denver to visit your daughter.