“Nice Hotel with a Good Breakfast”

Courtyard Denver Airport
Ranked #62 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a really nice hotel in a really nice business center about 6 miles from Denver International Airport. The room was the usual Marriott Room with great high definition TV, large king size bed and a sofa and coffee table in the room. It is a very nice set up. Marriott standard is to have the bathroom sink separate from the toilet and shower. The breakfast was good, but in my book expensive. The coffee is Starbucks. I would rather have it like the other Courtyard where the coffee is free. There is free coffee in the room, so I don't know why the coffee is not free in the breakfast area. I paid about $14 for eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee plus tip. What was really nice about one of the dining booth is that they had a TV where you can watch your favorite program on about 1,000 station TV. It was nice. Also, they gave free USA today paper on Sunday. I would have wanted the Denver Post on Sunday, since I read the USA today weekend edition on Friday. Overall, I do like Courtyard hotel and the free internet. It is the high standard of quality for a Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: Not really on the room, but this area has a 7-11 down the street. This is the last place to fill up...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Aloha (Greetings) LRY4,

Mahalo (Thank you) for your feedback on your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities provided in your room from the High Definition Television, large king size bed, sofa and coffee table.

We're glad that you enjoyed having your breakfast in the Bistro in one of our media pods which offers High Definition channels to keep your stay productive.

Mahalo (Thank you) once again for your feedback and choosing the Courtyard Denver Airport. We hope to serve you once again when your travels bring you to the Denver area.

Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much),

Reviewed 14 June 2014

First off I would like to mention names of the employees who made my first stay here pleasant, warm, welcoming on. Greeted by Janelle who right off I knew I would be comfortable on my layover. Janelle answered my questions with a happy smile. Mike made me the best martini and the staff, Robert, Bret, Alexis continued with being so efficient. My dinner was delicious and as I had some friends with me they also commented on how everyone was on top of their game.
Randi, the next morning when I checked out greeted me with a warm smile. Who could ask
for me. I was well rested, comfortable in my room and when I asked for a refrigerator upon
arriving, it was brought to me right away.
Thank you all and I will see you again on my next layover. Looking forward to it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

We're glad that as a United Airlines Flight Attendant, you found you're short layover at our hotel to be pleasant, warm and welcoming.

We're glad that Janelle was able to answer your questions with her happy smile, Mike in the Bistro made the best martini, Robert, Brett and Alexis was efficient and Randi during your departure greeted you with a warm smile.

It sounds like our staff made your layover a memorable one. It's wonderful to hear this, especially with being a Flight Attendant, with all of your travels around the world, that you had this experience with our hotel and staff.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your next layover at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have always been a huge fan of the Courtyard chain of hotels. It's my default choice whenever I travel in the States. I had the pleasure to stay here on the first day of my trip and also the last. I was equally well-greeted at the front desk, the rooms were clean, tidy and pleasant and the staff at the bistro were also friendly. It's almost home away from away. That's how much I like this chain.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

We're delighted to hear that you’re a huge fan of the Courtyard by Marriott brand and that we're your first choice for travel accommodations throughout the United States.

We're glad that you found our entire staff to be friendly and the rooms were clean and tidy, as you should expect from Marriott.

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Denver Airport as your home away from home during your travel to the Denver area and we look forward to serving you once again!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Having just spent 3 weeks eating in fine restaurants from Nashville to Tucson to Colorado Springs, to Boulder, we were stunned to find that the best meal we had was here at the Bistro! Thanks to Mike, whose recommendations were right-on (fresh salmon and Maryland crab cakes), and thanks to Remberto, the chef of many years who so expertly prepared our meals, we were amazed and delighted. And we live on the Maine coast, where salmon and crab are always beautifully prepared.

We also thank the very kind staff (a fellow from maintenance, I think, and the receptionist) at the reception desk who spent significant time helping us to repair my eye glasses. Good people all around.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We're glad to hear that from all your travels, you found our Bistro to be "Top-Notch" with the Fresh Salmon and Maryland Crab cakes that are served in our Bistro.

We're glad that Mike's recommendations and Remberto's cooking amazed and delighted you during your visit to the Bistro.

It's great to hear that Justin, our engineer and Randi at the front desk, assisted in repairing your eye glasses.

Thank you for the great feedback and choosing the Courtyard Denver Airport. We hope to serve you once again when your travels bring you into the Denver area.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Kim S.
Our team met at the Denver Airport Courtyard Marriott for business meetings. Accommodations were nice, clean and orderly. The food was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. Angie Stocki was helpful through the sales process and Gladys Martinez was helpful and accommodating with all event and catering details. The free shuttle service was a nice perk. We will definitely consider staying here in the future if the opportunity presents itself!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Greetings Kim,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent business function that was hosted at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

We're glad your business function was a success with the help of our Event Specialist Gladys along with our Food and Beverage staff. It's great to hear that all of your event and catering details met your expectations. I will share your comments with all of our staff.

Marriott has been offering environmental-friendly practices for years and we're glad that your company supports our initiatives.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next business function in the Denver area.

Regards,
Caleb Kaha’i

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Friendly staff. Clean, modern rooms. Comfy beds and pillows. Tasty and fast food. Fast, free internet. Prompt shuttles. We've stayed here a few times, whenever there are weather issues in the area basically, and we keep coming back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We're glad that you found our rooms to be modern and clean along with a comfortable bed and pillows.

We're glad our staff has always been friendly during your stays with us.

We appreciate your continued patronage and we hope to serve you once again when your travels bring you to the Denver area.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Marriott property for buisness, but would definitely stay here again. As soon as I walked in the door, I was warmly greeted by "Janelle". She was so friendly & sincere. I knew from there I was in good hands.
Be sure to try the awesome crab cakes in the lobby bistro! You'd swear your in Maryland or Boston!
My room didn't have a refrigerator, but Janelle took care of it & in about 10mins after settling into my room, it had arrived.
If you find yourself near the Denver airport, please consider this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

We're glad that your check-in experience was friendly and sincere and Janelle took care of all your needs and exceeded your expectations.

We're glad to have Janelle on our staff and will pass on your thanks and comments.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport and we look forward to serving you in the future when your travels bring you to the Denver area.