“Great Hotel”

Ranked #61 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here for 1 night before our flight out of Denver the following day.

Check-in was quick and easy. We were asked if a courtesy shuttle to the airport was required. This was booked without any problem.

The room was clean and smoke free. Very large windows which let in a great amount of light. The bed was kingsize and very comfortable and plenty of pillows rather than not enough.

A pleasant night's stay.

Room Tip: A high floor will provide great views.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

Thank you for your feedback once again and we hope to serve you the next time your travels bring you to the Denver area.

Safe travels,
Operations Supervisor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Germantown, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and the location is very convenient to DIA.

They have a small bistro area, that has a slightly expanded menu from other Courtyards. This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel in 2 months, and it's the 2nd time they have been grossly understaffed in the bistro/bar area. They need more help, and hopefully that will improve their dispositions!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 25 June 2014

We're glad you found our hotel to be convenient for an overnight stay near the Denver International Airport. Our airport shuttle runs on a 24 hours basis which complements our guest’s stays for early morning or late night arriving flights.

Thank you for your choosing the Courtyard Denver Airport and we look forward to serving you once again.

Regards,
Lahaina, Hawaii
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was acceptable. It lacks the little things. The room was small. Had to change rooms at first as the TV did not work. The sitting area is fine but the couch was very uncomfortable.The little coffee maker made bad coffee.

I used the gym/pool facility. The hot tub was smaller than the bed in my room. The gym had relatively good gear but the room was cramped.

Oh, by the way, if you want breakfast you have to pay for it.

Next time, I will stay at the Hyatt House over the road. A bit pricier but it has all the features: space, breakfast, kitchen in the room, nice living area, unrestricted tv options.

I guess I am not a Courtyard fan.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Randie S, Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. I am sorry you are not a fan of the Courtyard brand. I hope our staff was accommodating and made up for some of the other amenities you were not pleased with. I hope you would reconsider us in the future. Thank you for your comments and for your business.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great meeting and Gladys was great in setting up everything. perfect location and good rooms fo rmeetings. The outside patio for dinner was well worth the value and the food from the bistro was excellent. Try the crab cake and filet

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Everything we do is aimed to please and impress our guests.

Thank you again and we look forward to doing business with you again!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I held a training class at the Courtyard by Marriott at the Denver Airport for 25 people who came in from around the country, The hotel is bright and inviting and the meeting facilities are first rate. Gladys was our coordinator at the hotel and she made sure everything was as it was supposed to be. Compared to other hotels in the area, the food is of better quality and our attendees were very happy with their accommodations. Rooms are clean, well-appointed and quiet. The area is conducive to going out and taking a walk or run and there are nice restaurants within walking distance or a short drive. The staff is friendly and professional and look to meet customer's needs. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel for future business purposes as well as if I am in the area and need to overnight near the airport for personal travel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are delighted that you had a memorable stay. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Thank you again!
Pearl City, Hawaii
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a really nice hotel in a really nice business center about 6 miles from Denver International Airport. The room was the usual Marriott Room with great high definition TV, large king size bed and a sofa and coffee table in the room. It is a very nice set up. Marriott standard is to have the bathroom sink separate from the toilet and shower. The breakfast was good, but in my book expensive. The coffee is Starbucks. I would rather have it like the other Courtyard where the coffee is free. There is free coffee in the room, so I don't know why the coffee is not free in the breakfast area. I paid about $14 for eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee plus tip. What was really nice about one of the dining booth is that they had a TV where you can watch your favorite program on about 1,000 station TV. It was nice. Also, they gave free USA today paper on Sunday. I would have wanted the Denver Post on Sunday, since I read the USA today weekend edition on Friday. Overall, I do like Courtyard hotel and the free internet. It is the high standard of quality for a Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: Not really on the room, but this area has a 7-11 down the street. This is the last place to fill up...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Aloha (Greetings) LRY4,

Mahalo (Thank you) for your feedback on your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities provided in your room from the High Definition Television, large king size bed, sofa and coffee table.

We're glad that you enjoyed having your breakfast in the Bistro in one of our media pods which offers High Definition channels to keep your stay productive.

Mahalo (Thank you) once again for your feedback and choosing the Courtyard Denver Airport. We hope to serve you once again when your travels bring you to the Denver area.

Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much),
Fairfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First off I would like to mention names of the employees who made my first stay here pleasant, warm, welcoming on. Greeted by Janelle who right off I knew I would be comfortable on my layover. Janelle answered my questions with a happy smile. Mike made me the best martini and the staff, Robert, Bret, Alexis continued with being so efficient. My dinner was delicious and as I had some friends with me they also commented on how everyone was on top of their game.
Randi, the next morning when I checked out greeted me with a warm smile. Who could ask
for me. I was well rested, comfortable in my room and when I asked for a refrigerator upon
arriving, it was brought to me right away.
Thank you all and I will see you again on my next layover. Looking forward to it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Caleb K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, 15 June 2014

We're glad that as a United Airlines Flight Attendant, you found you're short layover at our hotel to be pleasant, warm and welcoming.

We're glad that Janelle was able to answer your questions with her happy smile, Mike in the Bistro made the best martini, Robert, Brett and Alexis was efficient and Randi during your departure greeted you with a warm smile.

It sounds like our staff made your layover a memorable one. It's wonderful to hear this, especially with being a Flight Attendant, with all of your travels around the world, that you had this experience with our hotel and staff.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your next layover at the Courtyard Denver Airport.

Safe travels,