“Sometimes you get a hit, some times a miss.”
Review of Extreme Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is my "go to" place for good pizza, no doubt about that! But some times the people behind the counter NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!!! My typical MO is to order on the phone, then arrive at Extreme, pay for my pizza(s) and a beer, and relax reading the paper while my pie(s) bake. So I am drinking and reading and time goes by.... finally I get up and ask what happened to my pizza.... "Didn't know you were here....." your pizza is boxed up in the back .... (getting cold). When I got home everyone asks... what took so long???? all I could say was..... "Incompetence behind the counter". So don't be like me expecting the staff to remember that the one of three people in the restaurant is waiting for his pizzas..... GO ASK!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Excellent pizzas, creative and fresh. They always taste great, and there are tons of vegetarian options.I tried their veggie sub for the first time last night and it was just as good as the pizza! I couldn't believe how quick they got here with all the snow, great service!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Excellent. They are generous with their toppings. Their pizzas always taste good. We order their pizzas about once every two months as a special treat.

If you are looking for pizza in this neighborhood.. go with Extreme and not the other place a couple blocks over.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I LOVE Extreme Pizza! Their dough is yummy, and their unique combinations and fresh ingredients make this my go-to place. The Holy Cow and Mr. Pestado Head are amazing. Plus, the restaurant is clean and parking is usually not a problem, which is rare around here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 29 July 2008

I had an extremely greasy pizza there once. I think they melted 50 or 60 sticks of butter on top of the cheese. Haven't ordered from them since - the thought of them makes me sick - so this isn't a representative sample, but horrible experience.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Extreme Pizza? Share your experiences!