“classic private coffee shop”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kaladi Brothers Coffee Company
Ranked #22 of 139 Coffee & Tea in Denver
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 12 June 2013

If you like classic coffee shops with great coffee and espresso delivered with great service this is the place for you. I stop by here whenever I can. Even though there are lots of people on laptops, etc. I could not get wifi here nor could a student next to me.

Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Fresh roasted coffee. The owners are really artisans with their coffee and the staff is super friendly and nice, and sometimes snarky, in a really good way.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I spent a lot of time here in college. It can get pretty crowded, especially during school, but for a good reason. Their coffee is fresh roasted (and I seriously mean fresh). I'm not a coffee connoisseur but even I can taste how much better their beans are than a lot of other places. In the hot weather, though, it's all about the Venetian Cremes. Don't order one if you don't like sweet coffee, and be prepared for them to dispense it straight out of a tap. Amazing flavor that I will always associate with friends, good books, summertime and my awesome college years. Only getting 4 stars only because the seating inside can be horrible. Best bet- grab a pound of whole beans and a Venetian Creme and make your way over the mile and a half to Wash Park.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Excellent coffee, and cozy atmosphere to study, read, etc. Loved the 'Kaladi latte', which is a tasty chocolate mix. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I love Kaladi coffee in Denver around DU...Great coffee...Its where we buy our whole beans and the place is eclectic...A great place to get coffee and do work, study or just meet up with some friends. We have even brought out of towners here and they love it too.