1,041 results
All reviewsclub levelsteam roomone bedroom suitehealth clubnespresso machineroom servicewalk in closetcar servicefour seasonsstreet mallluxury hotelbottled watercoors fieldfitness centerthe entire staffrockies gameupon check
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I am new to this hotel and have been staying here every week for the past few weeks and even though it is a Ritz-Carlton they exceeded my expectations. Definately the nicest hotel I have every stayed at in the US and holds its own against other very nice hotels in Asia such at the Westin and Okura hotels in Tokyo and the Shangri-La and Oriental hotels in Bangkok. Ok maybe not as luxurious as the Oriental but the staff is just as warm.

I was not surprised by how polite the staff is, even though they are extremely polite and corteous that is expected from this brand. I was however pleasently surprised at how genuinely warm the ENTIRE staff is. And I do mean everyone, from the maids in the morning, to the turn down service maids, doormen and the front desk staff.

I recently found out that I am going to be staying here past March and the management was extremely cordial and accomadating when I asked to keep my current rate.

Other perks:

Rooms: Incredibly nice. I can only speak to their most basic rooms since that is what I get every week. Hardwood floor entrance, spacious room with convenient outlets. Nice HD TVs, stocked bar. Free bottled water.

Bathroom - Incredible and spacious. Seperate shower, nice large tub.

Gym: Out of this world. Pool, spin and other classes, large weight room, lots of cardio, BB court.

Turndown Service: Normally I keep the DND sign on my room all week but at this hotel I let them come in because of the turndown service which includes filling up the silver ice bucket.

Location: It's on 18th street so guess how far away from the 16th Street Mall.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2011

My husband and I, along with our 2-year old stayed at the Ritz Carlton, Denver from January 27-30, 2011. The hotel is walking distance from the famous 16th St Mall, though they do provide a courtesy car that will take you within 5 miles of the hotel, which was a nice option for us when it was too cold to walk. We had a great stay, mainly because the entire hotel staff is committed to service.
The hotel itself is not as grandiose or fancy as you would expect a Ritz Carlton Hotel to be, but it's still very nice and seems to fit in well with the whole Denver vibe of simplicity. I found Denver to be very casual and easy-going, and the people are genuinely nice, so it made sense for the Ritz in Denver not to be uber fancy.
When we arrived we were warmly greeted by the valets and doormen. We had no problems checking in, (check-in was only about 5 minutes).
We stayed in a room with a king size bed and I had asked for a crib for our daughter when I booked the reservation. The crib was already in the room when we arrived, along with two soft green baby blankets and a little blue canvas big with the Ritz logo full of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo, a bath toy, some kids bandaids and a thermometer. I thought this was a nice touch.
The room was nice, but again nothing too fancy. There was a flat screen TV, an awesome cappuccino maker, a chase that you could sit in with your feet up and the bed was very comfy with a feather-top mattress. The bathroom was very nice and clean with marbled counter tops and it had a nice sized shower and bathtub.
We did not spend a lot of time in the hotel or use the spa but we did dine in the hotel restaurant a couple of times. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant which was just mediocre. Every thing on the menu sounds incredibly delicious, but I found the food to be just ok, though the french toast from the kids menu was fabulous! But the service at the restaurant was fantastic.
In general, the best thing about the Ritz in Denver is the service. From the valets, to the concierge and front desk, to even the housekeeping staff, the service was excellent and what you would expect from the Ritz.
The valets always greet you with a smile and rush to open the doors for you and even offer you bottles of water.
Even the housekeeping staff greets you with a smile in the hallways and asks you how you're doing.
The concierge was very helpful on numerous occasions. On our first night I asked the concierge for a good steakhouse recommendation and he suggested Capital Grill which I highly recommend, the food is fantastic and the service is impeccable. He made the reservation for us and told us we could take the courtesy car. They even had an infant car seat and larger booster seat available to put in the car.
The next day I asked the concierge about how to take a bus to Boulder, and he not only clearly explained to me how to get to the station but he gave me a map and printed out the bus schedule. He then offered my daughter and I some bottles of water to take along with us and let my daughter pick a couple of things from a wagon full of toys.
I would stay at this hotel again because the service is excellent.

Reviewed 30 January 2011

Ritz has really improved service since my last visit. This is best business hotel in Denver by a Mile!

Reviewed 21 January 2011

Over the years our family has stayed at a number of Ritz Carltons all over the world- the service here was heads and shoulders above most! We went to an event at the First Bank Center last night and could not find a cab back to the hotel, the staff at the Ritz pulled out all the stops to find us a ride!
This morning we had one of the best breakfasts in a long while at Elways restaurant (which is difficult to say as we are Chiefs fans!) Think eggs Benedict with white truffle hollandaise!
From the helpful concierge to the thoughtful turn down service (chocolates, bottled water, soft music even!) it was first rate. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 9 January 2011

We had a rough start to this trip due to some particular circumstances beyond the hotel's control. However, the hotel and in particular the manager did everything they could to make our stay an excellent one. The rooms here are beautiful and the level of service is genuinely extraordinary.

The hotel has some other nice amenities. The gym is very big and complete. The spa is beautiful . And the restaurant. Don't miss a chance to dine here. It is the best meal we had had in a very long time. Really a cut above.

Thanks to the R-C Denver for making our stay such a great one.

1  Thank neimanmarxist