1,041 results
All reviewsclub levelsteam roomone bedroom suitehealth clubnespresso machineroom servicewalk in closetcar servicefour seasonsstreet mallluxury hotelbottled watercoors fieldfitness centerthe entire staffrockies gameupon check
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Just came back from a 3 night stay at the Ritz Carlton @ Denver. Hotel Service is above and beyond. Rooms are very comfortable and clean, pretty much what you would expect from a 5 star hotel, with reasonable prices. Although the immediate vicinity of the hotel is good, downtown Denver generally is somewhat unpolished and dirty so I'll try a hotel in the north side next time. $28 for overnight parking was a little steep, but valet service was great. Always ready to give bottles of water and advice on places to go.

Room Tip: Request a room on the upper levels for a good view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Not only is this another great property in the Ritz Carlton Family, the staff is exceptional. We met several that have worked in the company for over 20 years. This property also offers excellent work out facilities and spa. I can not say enough about the service and staff attitude, truly exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Having never stayed at a Ritz-Carlton, I was excited to see how my stay would be. I couldn't have made my experience better if I tried. Everything was great, including a chef who prepared my meal and sent up a message for me to enjoy and signed it with the same last name as mine. It made me feel like the staff actually cared who stayed in their establishment. To notice something as small as the name on the order made me feel like this place was special and treated their customers the same way. Thank you Ritz-Carlton Denver and Chef Yazzie.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Your usual Ritz-Carlton standard. Ritz's dependable quality of luxury applies here. Friendly service, comfortable bed, marble bathtub, decent internet connection in the rooms, exactly what you come to expect from Ritz. There is nothing bad you can say even for the pickiest travellor. Dependability really is Ritz's strong suit, have not found one Ritz that disappointed me.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2011

we spent 3 nights in Denver and wanted central location to see downtown, lodo, larimer, confluence park area- this was perfect site. From the moment we pulled up we were greeted, had doors open, treated to free chilled orange water and despite arriving hours before check in they were able to accommodate us immediately. They were there to serve your every whim.
The facility is beautiful, fitness facilities has 3 levels! We stayed on concierge level and they serve food four times daily. Everyone went out of their way to be accommodating-even have courtesy car to drive you around town.
The hotel is so grand we almost hated to leave to go touring-gone all day to see Rockies and boulder one day and felt like withdrawal.
Don't even think twice- this is wonderful accomodation when stay overweekend on club package-stay 3 nights and pay for 2 including all that food, valet parking and free wifi.

Room Tip: do the club package- great deal
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family