The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$463
US$333
  • Pool
US$278
US$116
US$105
1,000 results
All reviewsclub levelelways restaurantsteam roomone bedroom suitenespresso machinehealth clubturn down serviceroom servicewalk in closetfour seasonsluxury hotelcar servicestreet mallcoors fieldbottled waterfitness centerthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We stay at many Ritz Carlton hotels, but this must have been the nicest room of any of them!! The room was huge and the bathroom was modern and large. Very clean . We stayed on the club floor , the food in the club floor is large and has many facilities. The lobby Is rather small, but very upmarket!! There was also a expensive restaurant and spa. We didn't use this and went elsewhere! But others this the rooms and service make this a true five star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Biggfamily23
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I said we were done with Ritz but after our food poisoning escapade in the Cayman we finally received a voucher worth about one night plus some food which we used to stay here per my parents request. The rooms are just like any other standard chain hotel room so not much to say there. Beds were comfy and room was comfortable and clean. We had upgraded on a special to the Amenities floor where you have access to the bar/lounge which is a huge plus and considering the snacks filled us up and we saved $$ on adult beverages that were included there so it was worth the upgrade. They did not have any rooms however on that floor so we had to take the elevator to get to it. The staff to me is what always makes the Ritz a step above other hotels. They are usually friendly, kind and will do whatever you need. Had them deliver a bottle of wine to my mom's room for her b-day and they also sent a spa gift of their own which was a nice touch. The guys who worked in the amenity lounge were awesome. The Ritz however is not the most kid friendly hotel. They tolerated us in the lounge and my kids were well behaved but my kids were not allowed to use their pool at all. We had planned on entertaining the kids with some pool time over three days so this was a big downer for us. Only teenage kids are allowed at the pool. My kids are all lap swimmers too and were not even allowed to do that. We had a good stay here mainly because of the lounge access and the friendly staff but probably would not stay again because of my kids.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This Ritz Carlton location has excellent service, an expanded spa and exquisite rooms. It is walking distance to many Denver attractions.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Denver Ritz for one night on our way to Denver Airport from our Aspen vacation. We enjoyed a massage before dinner. Jade was a wonderful masseuse who really worked hard during the 50 minute rubdown. Prior to the massage, I enjoyed the whirlpool and steam room in the men's locker room, and admired the incredible work-out facility including the lap pool, basketball court, and multiple cardio and weight machines. These were free to use by Ritz guests at the neighboring fitness facility. Unfortunately, I didn't utilize these, but considering so many hotels charge extra these days for such facilities, I felt it worthwhile mentioning.
We enjoyed dinner at Elways. The Tuna appetizer and soup were fantastic, the Steaks were some of the best I have ever had, and our servers were fantastic. We enjoyed a two block walk to the "16th Street Mall", and watched Happy Hour at the various restaurants extend past 10PM. The town was rockin'. Got a great package rate for the spa and restaurant with the room on the Ritz' website. Only downside was that my morning shower was lacking Hot-Water. Not sure if a lot of people were showering or there was a problem, but I will overlook it as the shower was great the night before, and when I told the front desk, they were very apologetic. I would gladly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2011

The hotel staff was incredible! They were first class with conversation, accommodation and service. The rooms were spacious and clean. We also enjoyed the spa and the workout room. Elway's is downstairs and has fabulous food and drinks. The hotel is within walking distance of many things to do downtown. I highly recommend this hotel. The only downside is that you might hear sirens throughout the night. That is what it is like being in a large city and downtown.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends