“Our experience-- average at best” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: City Park
Monterey, California
“Our experience-- average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

We are staying in the neighborhood and stopped here for lunch. We love Thai food and generally enjoy neighborhood eateries. Our experience here was disappointing. Our wait person showed no friendliness or interest in serving us, although the place was almost empty. The dining room looked "tired." We were seated near the front window. The windowsill was scattered with dead leaves from the flower pots. The framed prints on the wall were crooked. The food was Americanized and average at best. We won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Cortez, CO
“Great food, price, service, location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

The Thai Curry was excellent, as was the soup. Service was very warm & helpful. I appreciated our servers attentiveness to help my Mom decide what to have, as this was her first experience with Thai food. Good wine, and we loved sitting on the patio. We were staying on Colfax, and the location on 17th was a welcome change from the noisy street just a few blocks away.

Visited May 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Stopped here while driving from Frisco, CO to Dallas, TX for lunch.

Everyone was apprehensive about the value of detour from the main route and getting into downtown Denver.

However glad to say that the food was good and value for money. Costed just $40 for 5 adults.

Had Tom Yum soup, veg spring rolls, pad thai, and thai curry.

Decent choice for vegetarians as well.

Georgia
“Excellent food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Chada Thai was recommended to us and we thought it was an excellent choice. The space inside is small, but very pleasant. The menu had some choices beyond those usually found at Thai restaurants. My husband is a strict vegan and the friendly and helpful server was very knowledgeable about ingredients in various dishes. Everything we had was delicious--well seasoned and just the amount of "hotness" that we ordered. Prices were very reasonable. A good choice in the uptown area of town!

• Visited October 2012
Denver , CO
“Amateurs ate here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

I am a foodie. I eat and cook just about all types of food. I have been to a lot of Thai establishments in many different states and cities. This was my second visit and this place is below average. When we approached the establishment and looked at the menu, the waiter/owner acted like he did not care if we ate there or not. You wanta eat fine, if not, eh! I like my Thai food blistering hot. When I ordered the squid dish, I specifically asked for it to be as hot as they could make it. I asked for it to be screaming hot. It was medium at best. I asked for chili sauce or paste so that I could spice it up, and got sriracha sauce in a bottle. Most Thai restaurants will bring out a 3 bowl grouping of hot Chile peppers, Thai spices and Chile paste. Chada did not. Stir fry dishes are known and admired for crisp veggies. The carrots that were in my stir fry dish were either frozen or precooked. When you bit into them they squished like a potato. The flavor of the two dishes was good. We were not even offered brown rice. I will not be back.

• Visited September 2012