“Unique food - great sushi!”

Kona Grill - Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #446 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st Ave & Fillmore St
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 2 January 2016

We wanted a nice dinner but being in a Mall usually means fast food. Try the Kona Grill, wonderful menu - everything from burgers and salads to great sushi. Really cool atmosphere - we had dinner during the Holidays and the wait was almost an hour bur you can shop and come back. My chili lime shrimp salad was delicious and my daughters sushi very fresh and yummy. Unfortunately, our order was delayed but after complaining to the manager he graciously comped most of the check. We would definitely return next time in Denver!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Very well prepared food. I asked for one of their downtown restaurant specialties and they were gracious to prepare it even if it wasn't on the menu. My only problem was that they prepared a smoked drink while I was sitting at the bar and I have lung problems. They should have asked if smoke would bother anyone before continuing to make the drink.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Stopped at Kona while shopping... Packed, which is good for them. Very difficult to get a seat. Service was pretty slow, but of course they were packed. She did the best she could to get back to us quick. My wife had a Moscow mule, and it was pretty much ginger and ice! I had a beer and appetizers. Again I don't fault the girl for being so busy, but it was noticeable. The crowd seemed to be a yuppy crowd. I went to the restauroom and the guy next to us started asking my wife questions which made her pretty uncomfortable. Kinda funny, but not our crowd, the only reason we stopped there was because valet was right outside so as we went back to our car we throught we would stop and eat. Not our scene so try something new next time.... Food was ok though.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

At early on a Saturday night and was able to be seated right away at Sushi Bar.

Remodeled and new menu. Amazing variety. We shared a shrimp tempura roll and each had salads with seafood.

Right in Cherry Creek Mall so a great stop if shopping as we were.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 20 November 2015

We went to have some late dinner and drinks after a charity event we attended. The food was great as always however the cocktails we tried were not up to par as usual. Overall I will be back for sure. Service could be a little faster. They did do a great job on the renovation though.

Date of visit: October 2015