“Fantastic will said better than fogo de chap”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 3,152 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Stapleton
Cross street: Verbena
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Great service, super lobster bisque all the variety of meats is fantastic and the salad bar yummy

I highly recommended I like food de chao but this is a very strong competition

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We had a group of 10 from around the Western US and for most of them it was their first time to a Brazilian BBQ spot and Texas de Brazil did not dissapoint. The only downside was how fast we each got filled up because between the salad bar and never ending melt in your mouth meat options it was fantastic.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Was taken here during a three day training in Denver. It's not my type of place, large, corporate feel, lots of meat (brazilian churrascaria), which I don't eat. Had a few nice glasses of wine, service was good and the salad bar was decent. Potatoes, mushrooms and a few other items were heavily and overly salted. Best part was the cheese at the salad bar. I wouldn't come here again by choice but others in my party that like meat were happy.

1  Thank JenV1
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was my husband's birthday and they knew it but we got an awful table in the back between the server station and a large group of about 20 people. He was wished a happy birthday but that was it.

For me who is not a HUGE meat eater I thought that the salad bar was lacking. Actually it's not even a salad bar, just a bunch of different stuff. Some of it I'm not actually sure what it was. Some was labled, some was not. I would have loved a HUGE salad, but all they have is lettuce, bacon and croutons with maybe 3 types of salad dressing. The lobster bisque was inedible.

I did have a few pieces of meat. Most were too salty for my liking. But I did enjoy 1 cut, although I can't remember which one. The bread is good.

Our server was friendly and did ask our birthday boy for any requests of cuts of meat. But overall, it was too expensive me me to want to partake again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

-- because the food never stops coming -- until you cry "uncle". numerous well-seasoned meats are brought to your table; avoid the temptation to say "yes" to everything as you'll fill up early, leaving no room for repeats of your favorites. you're given a disc to indicate the status of your appetite: the green side means "keep it coming"; flip to the red side and it means "not now, i'm taking a breather". don't hesitate to ask for something you want but haven't seen: we were already finished when we first saw lamb chops and ribs being offered to other tables. also, don't overload your plate at the salad bar which precedes the arrival of the meats. it's way too easy to fill up here leaving precious little room for the highlights of the meal -- the meats -- a strategy doubtless employed by restaurant management to fill you up early. service is swift, professional and congenial.

1  Thank hankbauer

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!