“Don't Pass This Up”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Springfield, Illinois
“Don't Pass This Up”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A local recommended this place to us and we are so glad they did. We were there on a Tuesday night which is "trout night" and I can say it was the best trout I've ever had. They offered three variations on trout, don't miss the peach or the pecan because it is simply amazing. The staff are great, friendly and happy to assist with anything. Their kids menu was a surprise as it is more than the usual couple of items for kids but instead had about eight choices.

It's got a great "funky" decor that will entertain you and staff who take of you quickly and know how to serve. For it being in a resort area and it being vacation season, we were surprised when the bill came and it didn't even come to $70.00 and we had three meals, extras and two cocktails.

We will go back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AAAAwells

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great atmosphere, not so with food”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Red Mountain Grill has a great mountain resort type of feel and the inside has some unique lighting and other decorations. That was about a good as it got. All three of our meals were just ok. I got the French Dip. The sandwich by itself was ok, but the au jus (if that is what you want to call it), was thicker than most and did not taste good. Ended up eating just half the sandwich. My son got a hamburger that he thought was edible but not something he'd order again, while my husband got the pork carne tacos which again, he though was ok but lacked the punch you'd expect from this type of dish. Pricing was pretty comparable to other restaurants in the area, but considering the food wasn't that great, it was overpriced.

• Visited July 2014
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Food not bad bus the waitress ruined the night. Will never come back. Overpriced for what you get. They will be out of business within a year without question.

Dallas, Texas
“Cute restaurant, crappie food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We came as a family. I got the fish tacos - very average at best with one tiny little strip of fish in each one. My son got the pulled pork sandwich and described it as not good. I know we are Texans but they were advertising their BBQ so we thought it should be good. Not So good. My husband got trout. He said it was good but I think he was just hungry. I took a bite of his mashed potatoes - just like wall paper paste. Spend your money elsewhere

Washingon, Kansas, United States
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The restaurant is clean and decorated nicely. The staff is friendly and prompt. I had the taco salad and it was good. Many televisions to watch while eating.

• Visited June 2014