Comfort Suites Summit County
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Liftside At Keystone(Silverthorne)
View Hotel
Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubcity marketroom was cleancopper mountainhot eggsoutlet mallwithin walking distancemovie theaterchoice hotelsliquor storeski seasonwould stay here againpull out couchindoor pooldillon areadecent breakfastyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We must of checked in at the wrong time though. I thought The front desk was staff was was lazy and inconsiderate, to the point of rude. I was traveling with my young daughter, who had a ski race the next day, so we had to be up and out early. They put us in a room next to the elevator on the first floor. When I asked to be moved to a different room, the desk clerk's response was " If I move you I will be moving people all night"

Thought the room was fine large and clean. But was bit expensive for this type of motel, tucked behind a strip mall with a grocery store. The pool was on the smaller side. the TV channel choices were very basic. The bed was very comfortable,there were 4 pillows on it. The shower pressure was good.Bath room was clean. Microwave, and fridge in the room. The screen on the window was bent out, which is not a problem in the winter, but come spring and summer I would prefer to open the window with out worry about bugs.

Breakfast buffet was typical, a few cold cereals, a variety of things to toast, make your own waffles, sausage patties, eggs. The breakfast room is rather small

Room Tip: Not room 127, unless you like listening to people get on and off elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am extremely sorry to hear you did not enjoy the service provided at our hotel. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you encountered with the staff performance and noise from the elevator. I will be speaking with the staff immediately in regards to providing guests with the best customer service possible. Our maintenance team will be looking into the bent screen on the window, so come spring and summer time it will not be an issue. Here at the Comfort Suites in Dillon we offer a complimentary breakfast featuring Belgian waffles, I’m glad you were able to take advantage of it. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Everything was very clean. The staff was very friendly & helpful. Great breakfast. Great room with awesome view. We were pleasantly surprised that the location was right next to a plaza w City Market, Sports Authority, and Starbucks. Many restaurants are very close by. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank skimomma5
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your review for others to read about the Comfort Suites, Dillon. I am pleased you liked our Hotels location and views available and am happy to pass on to our staff your wonderful comments. We take great pride in our hospitality and know that sometimes it's the little things that make an experience more inviting.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed here for one night so we wouldn't have to drive back to the Denver area in Sunday night traffic after skiing at Copper Mountain. The front desk person was extremely nice. The pool and hot tubs were great. The room was perfect for what we needed. We brought dinner and just heated it up in the microwave. The room was VERY quite even though the hotel was quite full and it's somewhat close to the highway. I swear I didn't hear a sound all night. Breakfast a better than average continental offering with eggs, sausage, belgian waffles, plus your typical breads, pastries and cereal. There is definitely a peak breakfast time at 6:30 in ski season when the place gets full. Still, food was good and well stocked and the eating area was clean. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank elbo1Atlanta
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. All I can say is Awesome! We like when we get it right. Our goal is to have every guest feel welcome and comfortable while experiencing extraordinary customer service with sincerity. I am so happy you were able to experience many of our amenities including the pool and hot tub, complimentary breakfast and in room microwave as well as our wonderful team and enjoy your visit with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We stayed here late in December while we went to ski at Arapahoe Basin. We have stayed in several hotels in the area and this one is pretty decent. The room is the biggest we have stayed in and the beds we more confortable than others. The place where they do breakfast is incredibly small and it is hard to find a table. Not too many choices either but, better than nothing. As long as you know what to expect, you will not be disappointed. There is a Walgreens, movie theater and restaurant within reasonable walking distance. The kids enjoyed the pool but, it closes at 10PM.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Glad you liked our Hotel! Really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing and offering advice on what could be done differently. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

We stayed here for a single night - really liked the option to get a suite room with 2 queens and a pull out couch for larger families. The complimentary breakfast was a step above the usual fare. We didn't use the pool, so can't say anything on that. Nearby to Smashburger, Noodles, Qdoba for grabbing a quick bite to eat.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ColoradoPeltier
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you for choosing us as your lodging accommodations in Summit County! I am happy to hear that you found our standard queen suite comfortable for the entire family. I appreciate you taking some time to review us! I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future! Don't forget your swim suits so that you may have the opportunity to relax and play in our pool/hot tub area.