“Great value!”

Comfort Suites Summit County
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel was really nice. The staff was very accommodating and extremely helpful and courteous! The room was very clean and of nice size including the bathroom. Lots of stores, shops, and restaurants including a marina and all walking distance. The pool was really nice and they had a hot tub outside which was so relaxing. The breakfast was good too with good choices to choose. Be careful of the altitude, drink plenty of water and Gatorade.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate your kind words and compliments for our hotel staff, the hotel and its amenities, and Summit County. I have relayed your comment to my staff and they are overjoyed. Your words of encouragement have brought smiles and happiness to all of us. We all work very hard to meet the expectations of our guests. Thank you very much! We hope to do everything possible to create another enjoyable experience for you in the future. See you again soon!
Best Regards,
Marsha No

Reviewed 7 July 2013

we had a very nice suite. hot tub in room, room was very clean. We had a terrace.
It was within walking distance to resturants ect.
Right next to the main trail around the lake at Dillon.

Very good breakfast!!!!

We will stay again!!!!

Room Tip: go all out for the big suite!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us, and I can assure you that your compliment motivates us to work harder to provide excellent service and amenities for our guests. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Best Regards,
Marsha No

Reviewed 15 June 2013

This was a lovely room with an exceptionally comfy bed. Amanda the evening receptionist was very helpful with local ideas etc
However in the morning there was NO hot water for a shower at 7.40am - meaning a rather uncomfortable experience! This was really really disappointing, given the general calibre of the hotel. Also the lock on the loo door was working itself loose, potentially jamming the door lock. These may sound trivial, but they have an impact when the morning receptionist can only manage a rather desultory response to our complaint.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janette1958

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback. We really appreciate you liked the décor of our room and the comfort of our bed. Thank you for your compliment for Amanda. I am grateful to have Amanda on our team. She is a very hardworking member, who goes above and beyond to help our guests.
I understand that there was limited hot water during your stay. I sincerely apologize you did not have hot water for your morning shower. We regret that this occurred during your stay, and I understand that it impacted your experience. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you so we may meet your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

They never answered the phone. tried 4 times. It was the right number and I had Choice Privileges try with no luck. Made a reservation at another hotel. If they can't answer the phone, I assume that the front desk is unattended. I have had problems with hotels when know one one is at the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of our team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations in regards to answering the phone promptly. The hotel is staffed 24 hours every day to assist our guests, and I regret we were unable to meet your satisfaction in regards to answering the phone without delay. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I hope that you will consider staying with us in the future, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

As many others have stated, the location of this property is unbeatable. Very convenient to many ski areas, I-70, grocery, Walgreens, restaurants, etc. I'd say complimentary breakfast was above average. Hot eggs, sausage, waffles were all pretty good. Good variety of cereals. Indoor pool was a bit cold and small for kids' play. Kind of a waste of space. Indoor hot tub very small as well. Larger outdoor hot tub has great view of Silverthorne but jets were erratic and intermittent. Unfortunately lobby area was taken over by workout equipment during our stay due to work being done in the small workout room. Don't rely on room hair dryer as ours would overheat (?) with just a few seconds use. Good supply of hot water for our showers between 8 and 9 AM. Overall good visit with no significant problems. Just a couple minor modern-world annoyances.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms have view of I-70 and Silverthorne while even numbered rooms look toward the town...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of our complimentary continental breakfast and enjoyed our convenient location. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with the hot tub and blow dryer while staying at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay to all our guests. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We had a long trip through the beautiful mountains of Colorado and needed some rest. We were put in a room next to the elevator which was noisy. The view from our room was spectacular with the snow capped mountains in the back ground. The ( full ?) breakfast was questionable. It was not the best and the breakfast area was crowed. Items were missing--the waffles dry and not good. The room had some wear as I can understand with so many skiers in the area. The hotel was easy to get to off off Hyw. 70.It is located in a nice village with good restaurants. The staff were pleasant . Not sure we would stay again. It is difficult to find name brand hotels in and around within a 80 mile area. Most lodging are chalets meant for skiers and very expensive.

Room Tip: stay if you cannot find a better one in another area but look further.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

It’s great to hear you enjoyed our staff and wonderful location surrounded by the scenic Rocky Mountains with breathtaking views. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered while staying at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our staff and they will be taking the necessary steps to ensure they are prevented in the future. Again, I do apologize and I hope you give us the opportunity in the future to serve you. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

This is fundamental lodging, nothing exceptional but nothing to complain about either...Well except maybe the person in the room above us who seemingly had on ski boots as they endlessly paced the floor from time to time. The free breakfast was typical of other such hotels, an assortment of fruit, bagles, and cereals all served up in a room too small to accomidate the early morning masses...expected. The room was roomy, beds were made, staff was pleasant, all good. What made Comfort Suites Dillion stand out was the perfect, and I mean perfect location. The hotel is not more than 10-15 minutes form four of the best ski locations in the world, which is why I booked it. What I didn't realize is that we would be within walking distance of a grocery store, a liquor store, a durg store, Dicks, a movie theater, and several restaurants (including a wonderful family owned Mexican restaurant). I can't imagine a better location, we had a nice view of the mountains too. Would I go back again, no question!

Room Tip: Ask for one with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the hotels convenient location. Your feedback helps us to improve and provide an even better experience for our guests. I’m sorry for the noise you experienced from the other guests. I will be sure to have our staff monitor and address it when necessary. We welcome you back the next time you are in the area and look forward to providing you with the same great service.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co
Silver Inn
Silver Inn
#2 of 13 in Silverthorne

Been to Comfort Suites Summit County? Share your experiences!