“Perfect stay”

Comfort Suites Summit County
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel in May 2013 with a group of 25 people. The hotel is clean, the lady at the front desk was friendly and helpfull. Check in was smooth, breakfast was according to the standard, we had no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rene D

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel several times while skiing in Colorado. Large clean rooms and good continental breakfast. Close to grocery, restaurants and shopping. Short drive time to several ski areas. Vail is 30 minutes and others closer. Good value.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mkb952
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed here for a quick ski weekend getaway and it was perfect. The location is central to restaurants and groceries as well as not far from Keystone or Copper Mt. The suite room worked great for our family of 4 and the entry is nice and big for storing ski stuff. The hot tub and pool are nice after a long day on the slopes and the hot breakfast makes getting out the door easy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AJHUCK
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Clean hidden gem in Dillon. Outside hot tub was the best. Great views breakfast was average. Hidden from road but was full when we were there. Great for families couples or singles. Great place to stay if skiing or going to Breckenridge.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank travlnjazz
Reviewed 21 January 2014

SKI TRIP, Stay at the suite clean nice room ,kind staff good location Children friend. Shopping center with grocery store and Ruby Tuesday are right their,We are always greeted with friendly faces and all of the front desk agents are very knowledgeable of the events in town and great places to eat. Great value and always a wonderful stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Andy N
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Suite was the "living room" set off from the bedroom by a partial divider. Breakfast was good and location was right off I70West, easy to see from the road and pretty easy to access. Very clean and staff was friendly. Right across from strip shopping center with grocery store and Ruby Tuesday was in the far corner of the same parking lot as the shopping center/hotel.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the 3rd floor away from the elevator and stairs for peace and quiet. Staff...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank SWM_13
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Our hotel continues to provide quality service due to the help of the front desk, housekeeping, breakfast attendants, maintenance, and laundry department. It is very rewarding to read your amazing remarks because we make every effort to provide the best possible service. Thank you again!! We hope to be your choice of lodging when you are in Summit County. Please come and enjoy our outdoor hot tub and delicious hot breakfast! Happy holidays!
Kind Regards,
Marsha No

Reviewed 20 October 2013

A friend and I stayed at your hotel this weekend (18th-19th October) I have to say we were very impressed up until we left, the hotel staff were very welcoming and we arrived at 8pm after a long drive and we aren't from the area, we are infact from England and South Africa! so didn't know what there was to do or where to go for dinner and the guy at reception told us some recommendations he had. overall our stay was very pleasurable and we got such a good deal on our room and were very happy. although a few hours later after we checked out I realised I had left my iPad on my bed. I am100% positive that it was on my bed. I rang up the hotel and spoke to someone who very kindly went and personally (or so he said) checked the room but housekeeping had already been and he said he couldn't see anything and that he'd ask house keeping the next day and ring me back. The next day arrived and he didn't ring me back so I rang back and was told nothing's been handed in. So housekeeping have obviously found MY iPad and just kept it for themselves. my iPad is engraved with my name on, it was an 18th birthday present and I'm in America working for a year on my own with my family and friends back in England so this iPad is my way of communication and holds some very special memories. it has a password on it so good luck getting on it whoever took it. But I'm so disappointed that someone from housekeeping has taken it and not handed it in. I feel the hotel could do more to find my iPad, check CCTV, ask the housekeeping staff who cleaned my room, and do more to find it as I feel like I am being fobbed off everytime I ring. I understand that it is partly my fault for leaving it behind but I would of thought housekeeping would have the decency to return it. I only rang up regarding it a few hours after we checked out! I feel like it has ruined such a lovely stay and me and my friend were going to return in a few weeks for another weekend away but now I'm not sure if we should bother.

• Stayed: October 2013
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Ellie Newton,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We really appreciate the kind compliments for my front desk staff in assisting you throughout your stay. I would also like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging accommodations. Your feedback is very important to us and allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel staff for failing to meet your expectations regarding the search for your iPad. I was able to do some research and called the Apple Store, and it was recommended to use the "Find My iPad" Application to find the location. Also, the representative said every iPad has a distinct serial number, which can be used to file a police report. I would be happy to assist you with the search, please contact me at the hotel directly. I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for you in the future. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Dillon. Thank you so much. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
#4 of 13 in Silverthorne
Alpine Inn
Alpine Inn
#2 of 21 in Frisco

Been to Comfort Suites Summit County? Share your experiences!