“Lake Dillon Water Taxi”
Review of Dillon Reservoir

Dillon Reservoir
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Dillon
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreational reservoir between Dillon and Frisco.
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lake Dillon Water Taxi”
Reviewed 15 May 2008

We are headed back to Dillon for a second summer and plan to use the water taxi to see the Lake. It is an easy inexpensive way to get on the water without the hassle of renting a boat. Amazingly they take bikes and dogs on the boat? I guess that's summit county for ya. We may use their charter service one night for a family reunion. You should check it out, as the views from the lake are incredible.

11 Thank TexasTraveler0007

Pittsburgh
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Most picturesque place”
Reviewed 17 January 2008

If I could build a house and retire here I would. Love the look of water with mountains in the backround. From I-70 you get a good view of the Lake and the mountains around it. The first time I was out there I hurried up, pulled over, and stopped just to see it. Since then, I've found out how to get down beside it and it's aboutsolutely great to see.

Sometime I will have to stay here for a few days, to just relax. If you like taking pictures and like that awesome postcard look that you wished you were there, here it is. Don't know if there is really anything to do around, but the views are excellent.

4 Thank Pens4821