“Finally discovered in Silverthorne”

Einstein Bros Bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Dillon
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Finally discovered in Silverthorne”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We were traveling early on a Sunday morning and I was looking for some good coffee. A search on the iPhone found Einstein Bros Bagels! I was so happy since I love e coffee and the bagels.
It was easy to find and get to, both the coffee and the bagels were exactly what I expected, and the manager who was there making fresh coffee was very friendly.
All in all, it added a little more sunshine to our early morning.
I'm sure we will make that stop often when traveling through Silverthorne.

Visited August 2013

Florida
“Meets Expectations”
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

It is everything you would expect for the chain. Good coffee and beverages. Nice bagels although some unavailable.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Moondoghmb
Northern Michigan
“Quick breakfast heading back to Denver”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We left Breckenridge early and stopped here on the drive back to Denver to catch breakfast. This location was clean. The staff got us our food pretty quickly. The bathroom was very clean. My wife, daughter, and I really liked our bagels with cream cheese. The coffee was good. The price is typical for a bagel chain restaurant. The location is within a mile off the freeway.

• Visited February 2013
“Love Einsteins.. a little pricey”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I love the bagel sandwiches and assortment of bagels. Their soup is just ok, but everything else is pretty good. A little pricey when comparing to other restaurants, but I enjoy it. Kids... not so much, but I still recommend.

Visited March 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Slow”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Same as all the rest of these all over the country. Average staff, slow service, and hardly a smile. Selection of non-bagel foods could be better.

Visited January 2013