“Other good choices available, but”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Dillon
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Other good choices available, but”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Dependable and convenient to I-70. My favorite Daz Bog is gone (was in Good Times); Red Buffalo (north on 9, on the right past the Forest Service building) and the Pour House (near Dillon marina) are locals joints but a bit more off the throughway.

If you're in the area for awhile (more than half an hour), there are other options that will give you the ski town, Rocky Mountain, coffee house feel.

Visited March 2014

Chernivtsi, Ukraine
“Same old”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

always full, can't get a seat, people hogging tables for internet for hours on end. central location, usual standards.

Visited February 2014
Keystone, Colorado
“RUN OF THE MILL STARBUCKS”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

A Starbucks in Summit County is, well... Pretty much like every other Starbucks I've been to anywhere else in the world...

Of course, I do like that I can get the same cup of coffee here or in London, but, there are better places in town to grab one.

The wifi is strong and always functional, but the seating is quite limited and often times, I will need to go someplace else as a result. In the warmer months, they do have a good amount of outdoor seating that can help with this problem, but as I am usually only in town October-April, that doesn't usually help me.

If you're on your way to Keystone, I would recommend going to Inxpot in the River Run Village instead.

Visited December 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“1st annual Eggnog Latte made perfectly!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Visited the kiosk within City Market and asked the barista if eggnog lattes were available yet. She replied "no". I was continuing with my shopping when I hear "ma'am, ma'am", when I turn around the barista informs me that they do in fact have the eggnog latte, and would I like her to make me one? Well of course! My first one of the season - I wait all year for these! It was perfect! Which she was happy about, since it was also her first of the season :-)

• Visited November 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Expected good coffee and service from Starbucks”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The coffee drink was fine, the service fast and friendly, and the atmosphere "Starbucks standard", meaning fairly comfortable. I know that many people, like me, patronize Starbucks because it is almost always predictably good in these categories, and this store is no exception.

• Visited July 2013