“Ski vacation great cental location”

Swan Mountain Resort
Dallas, TX
“Ski vacation great cental location”
Reviewed 21 March 2009

We just got back from a week at Swan Mountain. We loved the location in Dillon. So many choices of ski resorts and the outlet mall shopping in Dillon was great. The resort is not a new and fancy as some we have stayed but very well maintained and the management was great. They stocked the rooms with more than just shampoo and soap. They provided laundry detergent for washing clothes, everything for coffee, including several different types of sweetners. It just made it nice that so many little things were provided. I had an emergency tooth problem and the front desk got me into to a great dentist only 10 minutes away, and he saw me immediately. They followed up to make sure I was o.k. Would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
BOSTON UK
Reviewed 30 April 2008

Had a terrifc week sking in the Colorado Mountains, whilst staying at this RCI affiliated time share resort. We had a 3 bedroom unit with 3 bathrooms and a full kitchen. The Unit was warm ,comfy and well appointed. The resort itself has a good indoor heated pool and jacuzzi with a outdoor hot tub just right for a cold drink and watching the sky at -15 degrees,

The area is good and the skiing even better. A car is an essential for travel too and around the area.

This would make a lovely base for a Summer walking, hiking, biking or boating holiday.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 October 2007

My family and I had a wonderful time at Swan Mountain. Great service, clean units, nice outdoor hot tub to soothe tired muscles after a long day of skiing, nice sized kitchen & dining room, great for entertaining! I'd definitely recommend this place to all of my friends. They even had a game night! I loved it!

• Liked — The hottub!
  • Disliked — the stairs were a climb, but it was alright, good exercise!
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
OK.
Reviewed 3 September 2007

We just finished our stay at Swan Mountain. We used our timeshare trade to get this week. When I put in our list of condos to stay at, Swan Mountain was on the bottom of our list because of some of the reviews. This was the only place we could get into for that date. Needless to say, our week was wonderful! The room was clean, the grounds were cean with flowers everywhere! There were alot of little things in our room that alot of places don't have to make your stay more user friendly. Of all the places we have stayed, Swan Mountain had the friendliest staff. There is also covered parking for each unit. I would stay again at Swan Mountain!

Stayed August 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Reviewed 27 July 2007

I have no idea where any negative recies are coming from. We just returned today from Swan Mountain and everything was perfect. Clean, well kept and great staff. I wonder if they went through a period where they weren't doing very good.

We stayed here about 6 years ago and it was great too. The amenities are much nicer now than they were then so I'm just mystified.

Don't listen to the negative reviews. Go stay there and enjoy yourself, the great location and the always breathtaking mountain views.

Jeff

Stayed July 2007
3 Thank Husker991
Hutchinson, KS
Reviewed 25 October 2006

Friends booked this stay for us for our 20th anniversary. After reading the negative reviews on Trip Advisor I was needless to say, apprehensive! My fears were soon laid to rest though when we arrived. The staff were very pleasant, the quarters immaculate, even fresh flowers awaiting a welcome folder. The clubhouse was clean, a nice variety of things to do. No, it isn't the Waldorf Astoria or the Hilton but it's FINE! It's CLEAN, and NOTHING like what the negative reviews said. We're very happy with it and will recommend it to anyone.

• Liked — The rooms are very clean and kitchens fully equipt. Also stackable washer/dryer in room
  • Disliked — I wish there were more hangers in the closet
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Berosas
hollywood, fl
Reviewed 23 November 2004

We spent a week here just before Labor Day. The unit we stayed in was a spacious, modern, clean one b/room condo with 1.5 baths including a whirlpool and gas fire place; Fully equipped kitchen with w/d in unit and plenty of restaurants within 3 miles as well as local shopping, etc
The weather was absolutely beautiful for the entire week while we were there.
Located 5 miles from I70 and 2 hours from Denver Int'l Airport.
Well located for those who hike, like trout fishing, skiing (near major resorts) and breath-taking scenery.
The property has indoor heated pool and jacuzzi with exercise equiment area. Well run by friendly and professional manager Dyanne VanDeWege.

• Stayed August 2004
11 Thank tigger44
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Keystone Lodge & Spa
#3 of 6 in Keystone
Alpine Inn
Alpine Inn
#3 of 21 in Frisco

Been to Swan Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!