“Wow just Wow”
Gorgeous estate!
view out the window Fully outfitted: gourmet appliances, double oven, DeLonghi espresso machine
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
view out the window
Fully outfitted: gourmet appliances, double oven, DeLonghi espresso machine
Unique, custom commissioned log table cut from a single and rare hollow tree.
Fireplace, stereo system, big screen TV., amazing view of the lake!
Huge deck with gas grill and lots of seating!
Penthouse master bedroom with fireplace, sitting area and TV
Penthouse master bedroom with antique furnishings.
Penthouse master bath. Amazing! Jacuzzi tub, 8 nozzle spa shower, dressing room
Penthouse guest room with log beds and trundle
Middle Earth: video room has video library
wet bar
Middle Earth: Big Master bedroom, dressing room, full private bath and laundry.
Middle Earth: Master bedroom sitting area.
Middle Earth: dining, Foosball, more sleeping
Middle Earth: Lots of seating, and hot tub right outside.
Middle Earth: view from media room.
Middle Earth: More sleeping.
Middle Earth: Guest room.
Middle Earth: guest bath with steam shower.
Middle Earth: guest bath
Middle Earth: secondary Kitchen. (There's a huge kitchen on top floor.)
Middle Earth: secondary Kitchen
Private hot tub
Entrance
Middle Earth floor plan. Sun room is part of dining, semi-private.
Nearby marina
View in winter.
local amphitheater and park is about 3 blocks away.
Nearby hiking is amazing!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Abuettner
Kansas City, Missouri
“Wow just Wow”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Fantastic Location, everything you could possibly want and more within walking distance, marina, restaurants, water taxi to Frisco, Keystone, and a view to take your breath away if you just want to stay at home. The interior of this property is top notch, master bedroom so comfortable, can I say STEAM SHOWER! Fireplaces in living room, gorgeous furnishings, and ample dining area both inside and out, we cooked a couple of meals here, and the owner had every utensil, spice, and item we would need....Speaking of the owner she was a lovely person, who felt like an immediate friend, she was very accommodating! We were able to use the hot tub although we booked the penthouse, and we loved the surround sound music within our area, We have discussed booking this again for a holiday, or another romantic getaway...I have told a few of my experience, and we will be back, with only a scenic 1.5 hour drive from Denver you feel the mountain getaway, without the hassle of a lengthy journey....We will be back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hastings, NE USA
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Management Response
28 Aug 2016
Thanks! We love sharing our home!
Ne'Cole P
Denver, Colorado
“My Ruined Family Vacation”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I decided to get away for a short vacation to Dillon. This turned out to be one of the worst vacations ever. The pictures that lured us there on the Internet were used just as a means to get us there. The property did not meet the expectations of any three star hotel. We were told no animals, but cats were constantly appearing. The odor told a different story as well. The TV she had was in black and white. Who in this day and age does this? She promised to provide a refund of $50 and in the end did not. The one thing that is truly upsetting is for someone to state untruths towards me and my family as away to try to get over. It then becomes about the principle of the matter. What people forget is never judge by appearance, because you never know who is in your presence. I own my business and my clientele include doctors, lawyers, bankers, and a number of other professionals. I feel an unjust was done to my family and against all principles of mankind. I will not recommend this place to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I can't think of anything
Liked least: The overall experience
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Dillon hotels

Marshall...
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We went to great lengths just to reserve the middle floor of this rental. The process was very impersonal and difficult. The property management was sub-par for the cost of the rental. If you are thinking about renting, give yourself at least a month so you don't have to jump through hoops at the last minute to receive the necessary access information. I realize ownership had just changed hands prior to our arrival, but the place was not ready to accomodate renters. TV was inoperable, no propane for the grill, and no one to service the problems on or near the premises. It's too bad because the location is great, and accessibility to the Marina and shops was as good as it gets. It was not worth the money in the end, and I would not recommend this rental to any one under it's current ownership.

Travelling group: Extended Family
NLPereira
Denver, Colorado
“The worst vacation accommodations!”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I came to Dillon lake with close friends of the family to enjoy a weekend get away. When we saw this mansion cabin online we were extremely excited but when we got there we became tremendously disappointed.
1. The outdated tv was broken and when the owner brought the new one she told us "you can try to put it together if you want." After not being able to fix it she then offered to add an extra $50 to our deposit for the inconvenience. When we left we took extra time to clean being that the cleaning rules were fairly strict. Long story short our family was accused of ripping up sheets and ruining there things so they didn't have to give us the extra $50 deposit.
2.Mildew in the bathroom
3.No air conditioning and smelt of cat urine.
4.Dogs were on property after stating they weren't allowed

I've stayed in numerous different resorts and cabins being that my brother plays in the NFL and this was by far the worst vacation stay and poor excuse for costumer service!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving this property
Liked least: Dishonesty from property and ownership
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing