“continental breakfast” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Grand Island
“continental breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

not much choice on breakfast items. no fruit, and just breads and cereal. There was a musty smell in the room, we chose to open the window for fresh air instead of run the fan.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Naples, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Traveling from Arizona to Wisconsin and stopped at this hotel right off I-70 East in Colorado. Breathtaking views of the mountains. For one night stay about $80 which includes wi-fi and general breakfast. This hotel is independently owned and I was told by the guy who checked me in that the view would be nice from my room and it was a 20ft wall. The Wi-Fi was not working and when I called to ask about it they did not want to fix it. The room had double beds with a mini micro-fridge, but these were not working either. This hotel could stand to improve some things for future guests. Overall I did get a good night sleep and my daughter loved the area. There were plenty of restaurants and stores around and it was directly across the street from the gas-station.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I'm not a fan in general of motels with numbers... Super 8, Motel 6... But this one worked out fine for me as a walk-in customer. Had to pry the clerk for the best rate, although that's what I initially asked for; when he offered one rate I asked if there was a AAA discount, which saved me 10%. Neither room key worked, so I had to return to the desk from my second floor door. As others have mentioned, there's no elevator in this three-story building. The stay was good from this point on. Everything in the room worked, and it was quiet enough so I slept well. The continental breakfast, however, was poor enough to knock one point off the rating (of the limited choices, none were healthy), and I'll do the same for the lack of an elevator. This looks to be the cheapest place to stay in Dillon, so I'll give one point back, hence the rating of 4/5.

Room Tip: Nice view from the side that faces the Rockies.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sandy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

This was the worst hotel ever. They advertised that a fridge and microwave are in each room. When we checked in, we were sent to the third floor (which I assume is the non-smoking floor). No elevator so you pack your luggage up 4 flights of stairs. The room did not have a fridge or microwave. At the time it wasn't a big deal because we just needed a nights sleep traveling through. I thought we would be fine just getting some ice in our cooler. Ice machine was broke. Went down to complain about no fridge and microwave. Clerk told me not all rooms had this. I said why do you advertise that they do. I told her I wanted a room with a fridge since the ice maker was also broke. She gladly changed my room. Beds need to be updated. Wont ever stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Dillon hotels

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Check in went smoothly even though I had only booked the room through Super 8's toll-free number about 45 minutes prior to arrival. The property is easy to find with the sign clearly visible. Our room was clean and well maintained, the beds were fine and the room was quiet. The shower was hot and had good pressure. Breakfast was simple but well stocked and clean. The staff was friendly and competent.

Everything you would hope for in budget lodging.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Comfort Suites Dillon
#3 of 6 in Keystone
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 13 in Silverthorne

Been to Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area? Share your experiences!