“Very nice!!!”

Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We checked in around 7:30pm. The guy at the front desk was very friendly. Hotel needs a little upkeep. I will stay again if I am ever in that area. We didn't have breakfast. Woke up to late.

Great price.

Room Tip: If you want a view of something other than the wall, ask for an even numbered room. :-)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel is modest, but very clean and the customer service can not be beat. We were there for a last minute ski trip. We were 5 hours into our 10 hour drive home when I realized I left a very expensive watch and my earrings in the dresser drawer. I call and spoke to the manager, Yaneth Carballo thinking I am never going to see this stuff again....she got backon the phone, confirmed that she had them! Then, after months of frustration with Fed Ex who kept botching the pick up....Yaneth took time at the end of work, on her personal time to send them to me. This type of customer service is rare these days and I will visit this hotel again because of it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2014

In a ski town you expect nice rooms. The bed was old and had a huge dip in it. I did not sleep well at all. When I took a shower the tub filled up because the drain had not been cleaned. I had to clean it so i could shower. When we came down at 9:15 to eat breakfast we were told it closed at 9:00. I explained that the book in our room said 10:00. She graciously left us milk and cereal but took the danishes and other baked goods away. I had to ask to have the juice machine turned back on. I was very disappointed all around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 27 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

a basic room for 150 bucks a night to me is over priced. A basic breakfast. A TV remote that needs a rocket scientist to operate and no directions to help you. Staff was helpful but seem short handed.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Comfort Suites Summit County
Silver Inn
Silver Inn
#2 of 13 in Silverthorne
Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon

Been to Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area? Share your experiences!