“Very Good”

Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Front Desk very nice, room was clean and comfortable, and priced right for the season. Easy access right off of I-70, convenient to all recreational activities in Summit County. Only drawback was that the breakfast needs to be expanded to include more protein options.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TMan60
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Where to begin....ok well the name implies Breckenridge which is definitely NOT the case, its right off 70 at the Silverthorne/Dillon exit miles from Breck at least a 25 minute drive HMMMM.
Hotel is beyond dated and hugely over priced. Breakfast was a joke waffles right out of a bag from walmart. The best part I booked thru a 3rd party paid $90.00 for a king sized bed...I arrived the hotel agent LIED and said oops we don't have any such room available...that I had to have two dbl beds and there was no other option....I stepped outside called third party booking company explained scenario...agent called property and was placed on hold for in excess of 15 minutes by front desk staff member, long enough that third party agent came back on the line to apologize. I stood right there and watched as the hotel staff member checked in another guest who was a walk in to a room with a KING SIZED BED for $129.00...at my urging she finally answered the phone to the third party representative..and claimed she found a king sized room that was "out of order" that she went to check on same and it was available for me...LIE....problem I was right there the entire time and she never left the front desk and there was no other staff member on site (10pm). I could go on about the unclean bathroom or off putting odor in the room however I believe I have made it quite clear DO NOT STAY HERE ITS A DUMP THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We only stayed one night but had stayed here in the past. Our room was small but nice and clean and very comfortable. The young lady who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was very minimal but sufficient to send us on our way! I would stay here again ..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 911girl53
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel a couple of days ago and the room was perfectley fine but there was a woman at the front desk by the name of Janet that was really rude and it seemed that she didn't like her job and I also saw the housekeepers strugling with gigantic bags up the stairs which gives the hotel a bad impression on how they treat there employees I will not stay at this hotel again because the person at the front desk "Janeth" was really rude I overheard that she was the manager of the place she sure needs more training in the management area

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank cowalsk
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was shocked at how rundown this hotel was. I've stayed here before and it was fine, so maybe it's just the first floor. The rooms on the backside of the 1st floor are at basement level. You see the parking lot at eye level from the window. The walls are battered. The nightstand was damaged as was the bathroom sink. I was surprised to see a power strip on the nightstand. The breakfast room is half tables to sit at and half storage of furniture, not very welcoming. I wasn't too worried when I saw a big red ant on the windowsill, but when I found one on the bed the next night, I was ready to leave.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ann G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Comfort Suites Summit County
Silver Inn
Silver Inn
#2 of 13 in Silverthorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne

Been to Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area? Share your experiences!