“BEST WOLF EXPERIENCE EVER!”

Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Divide
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have to start by saying "WOW"!!!! When my Fiance' told me we can walk a wolf when we get to Colorado I was exicited, but when I actually got there and experienced it, IT WAS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!!! The people that own, work and volunteer there ard awsome. Very friendly and very knowledgable. I learned many things from our tour guide of the dens. KENYI is the wolf we walked. YES I LEASHED AND WALKED A WOLF FOR AN HOUR! This wolf is probably friendlier and more of a mush than acutal domesticated dogs I know. OVER ALL JUST AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO COME HERE T BELIEVE IT!
YOU PEOPLE ARE INCREDIBLE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND DEDICATION TO SAVING THESE WORNDERFUL ANIMALS.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My boyfriend and I went to the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center this past weekend and had the most unbelievable experience! We got the ultimate alpha package, and were able to tour two wolf enclosures and the fox enclosure without anyone else on the tour with us. At first, I was a little apprehensive entering the first wolf enclosure, but Darlene made us feel very comfortable and showed us that it was a safe experience. The wolves are absolutely beautiful and lovely creatures, and being able to spend time with them was unreal. Walking onto the grounds and being able to hear all nineteen wolves howling was an experience that we'll never forget. The staff were all so incredibly friendly and passionate about what they do, and I highly recommend this experience to anyone. We received a CD filled with over 120 photos from our morning, which is something that we'll cherish. I absolutely fell in love with Keyni and Tala, while the boyfriend bonded well with Na'Vi.

1  Thank Kristine M
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was an experience of a lifetime. Your heart will soften toward these beautiful, intelligent creatures within seconds. It's a must see for all animal lovers! There is a lot to learn about wolves and this is a great place to start. The women who run this rescue are all very kind and knowledgeable!

2  Thank ColoradoJS
Reviewed 19 March 2014

When friends visit us we always try to work in a visit to the Wolf and Wildlife Center. Recently, it was the main destination for a friend who came from Arizona. The experience of seeing the wolves up close, the excellent education provided by the guide, and the "pack howl" at the end made this trip a real joy. Well worth the visit so be sure to make a reservation.....oh, and watch out for the ice on the trail if it is still during the cold season.

2  Thank kaburke
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My husband and I visited the Wolf and Wildlife Center for my birthday. Ultimately, the experience created one of the most memorable birthdays I've ever had. We did the "Walk on the Wild Side," where we were able to take one of the young wolves, Keyni, on a walk throughout the property. He was so gentle with us, immediately making us feel safe. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and clearly care so much about these incredible animals. We plan on visiting again soon and supporting this rescue center for many years to come. A big thank you to everyone involved, not only for my own experience, but for all you do every day in support of a wonderful cause!

2  Thank sgbritt