“love this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dolores
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Pony Expresso is a coffee shop/bakery/gallery. We have free wi-fi, indoor/outdoor seating and a drive-thru. Best coffee and baked goods in 4 Corners!
Dolores
“love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The Pony Express is a great little coffee shop! The drive-through makes it really convenient. Dolores has needed a place like this for years - thank you! The owners are friendly, food/drinks are delicious and the prices are reasonable.
xoxo...

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Edgewood, New Mexico
“Diabetic Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Being a diabetic it is hard to find good tasting fancy coffee, but I struck gold at this charming little restaurant. The Pony Expresso caters to people with dietary restrictions, they have sugarfree, gluten free, dairy free and those were just the items I could see in the front counter. The carmel macchiato (sugar free) was amazing, so amazing that my husband and I stopped back by on our way home from Telluride. Starbucks you have nothing on The Pony Espresso, I just wish they were a little closer I would be a regular.

• Visited October 2013
Durango, Colorado
“Frozen Veggies make me sad :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I had a gluten-free and dairy-free breakfast burrito. It would have been MUCH better if they had chosen to use some fresh peppers and onions instead of the mushy frozen ones :(

Visited September 2013
2 Thank ErrinInDgo
Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quick and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

I like good coffee and I love supporting small local businesses when I travel....that can end up being unpredictable and not so great in some cases....this in NOT one of those cases.

Great coffee served with a smile.

If you are traveling through Dolores on the way to Telluride or whereever....check them out....they even have a drive through which I love when I am on the road!

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Food and Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

A small incredibly clean and comfortable atmosphere, very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We had the lunch special the shredded BBQ chicken sandwich that I still can't get out of my mind. I had a drink called the Colorado Ranger, the barista told me it has espresso, milk, ice, two kinds of chocolate, vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips blended, topped with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips and I have to say that was one of the best drinks I have ever had. A great friendly couple run the place and make you feel right at home. It was a pleasant surprise and a great find in the small town of Dolores, Colorado. I would highly recommend stopping at this coffee shop café it is hands down the best food and drink in the 4 corners.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Pony Expresso? Share your experiences!