“Don't miss this gem”
Review of The Naked Moose - CLOSED

The Naked Moose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Great great food- we had ribs & country fried chicken - lovely. Very fresh salad bar. We r fr Mpls and this equates any great place I have been

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This little gem is never disappointing. The staff is always extremely friendly, the menu is huge, and everything I've ever ordered has been good.

Support a local business and enjoy yourself too.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

When I was a kid we used to eat at the (old) Naked Moose when we were in Dolores. Much to my disliking, it closed several years ago and only recently re-opened under (partially) new management. Since they have re-opened, the menu has grown, and in the 2-3 times we have eaten there it has gotten better and better. They now have an impressive menu (especially breakfast), as well as a full bar on the side of the building. Service is always an A+ as they are friendly, personable, and quick! If you are in the mood for a nice family-style meal in a quaint, small town setting, swing into the Naked Moose!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have eaten at the Naked Moose 4 times since it opened up again and have been pleased every time. The staff is friendly, the service is quick, and the food is excellent with large portions. The salad bar although small is always fresh and the dried Cranberries are a nice touch! There is also a nice bar attached which allows you to have a drink before dinner if you want. The place is small but so is Dolores, CO so I believe the size of the establishment is appropriate. Lots of good comfort food items on the menu and I have never left hungry!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The building is in need of work and menu does too. It smelled of mold and the staff just didnt care. Drive to cortez and take your chances there.Food was cold and protiens where very small in size for the price