“ATVs - Lots of positives and one caution (beware if you have a bad back)”
Review of Mile Hi Rafting

Mile Hi Rafting
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Dumont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Exciting whitewater rafting trips May through August. All levels All year scenic mountain ATV Tours. Personalized or group Tours. No experience needed our professional guide can help you
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sons (three guys in their 20s) and I did a two hour ATV outing with Doug as our guide. MileHi is well organized and had excellent ATV's (worth $12,500 each). Doug did a great job. The only caution I would have is that if you have a bad back or are prone to back problems, you need to know that you are going up switch-back and steep mountain roads with thousands of boulders and rocks on the path. For much of the trip, you are only able to go 5-6MPH because of the rocky, rugged, and steep terrain. I could feel the stress this was causing on my back and the next day I had trouble standing up from a seated position. After a chiropractic visit I'm doing better. I've done lots of great ATV'ing in the past in Buena Vista, Colorado -- but these are the most rocky and rugged trails/roads I've ever been on.

All reviews
"lots of fun"
"first timers"
"great trip"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our guides did a wonderful job of keeping us safe and making sure we had fun!! We would definitely go back to do the intermediate level if we lived in Colorado!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an absolute blast rafting with Matt at Mile Hi. He was accepting, funny, experienced and we trusted him immediately. The trip was amazing, challenging, and well worth it. Talk about team building! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If your looking for a thrilling adventure with beautiful scenery I would highly recommend Mile Hi Rafting. Great staff, affordable, and our guide Matt was awesome!