“great food and atmoshphere”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #11 of 192 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corpus Christi,Tx
“great food and atmoshphere”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

this is a really small little café and the food is very good. We ate there twice and loved it each time. all the servers were really nice but one stood out to us and her name was Jade. Very nice young girl who made our dining in the café outstanding. Great job to all who work there. I would not change a thing.

California
“Another happy customer”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We found this place through Trip Advisor and read a number of reviews. Turned out to be as reviewed (positive reviews) by many others. It was crowded at lunch time so we sat at the counter. Service was prompt and the chili and BLT were excellent. Not much to look at from the outside but real down-to-earth people, food, and environment.

Denver, Colorado
“great service happy servers great value”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

we were at the Durango Oscars this month and even though they were super busy for breakfast we got a table quickly served promptly and the food was delicious and plentiful. A gold star to our server who when I asked for v8 juice probably asked if I would like a lemon! Bravo!

Greensboro, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Small, but very well organized. I had the blue berry pancakes and they were excellent. My wife had an omelet that was above average. Service was great even though all tables an most of the bar stayed full. My wife has a gluten allergy which they worked around. We will return.

Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“hidden gem”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Located in a strip mall this place was a good find. Place was packed when we arrived for lunch. Delicious food and even better desserts!! Not sure I will ever be back in Durango but I am Oscars will be where you will find me when I'm hungry!

• Visited September 2013