“What a treat!”

Ranked #11 of 193 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashua, New Hampshire
“What a treat!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had read positive reviews so we sought out Oscar's for breakfast when we were in town. Surprised too find it hidden in a shopping mall, when we entered it was bustling and inviting. Our waitress was were pleasant and served us promptly. My order of the Verde Breakfast was way beyond my expectations. After a few minutes she checked in with us as to how everything was and I simply said: " I am not young and have been eating breakfast all my life, but this is the best breakfast I have ever had!" And I meant it. Enough said.

• Visited August 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Charming Blast from the past”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Good convenient location small breakfast diner with 50's theme staff was excellent and food was delicious Bacon and sausage is special ordered (grass fed) prices were reasonable we had breakfast on or way out of town got their right at opening time 6am so it was crowded yet I can imagine it does as good as it was and the limited space there - they could expand easily as it was the best breakfast we had in Durango hands down

Durango, Colorado
“Great breakfasts... friendly service, homemade soups”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have been going to Oscar's for 20 years.
Folks are friendly and homemade food is served quickly with a smile.
I LOVE their tortilla chicken soup...
and lots of yummy breakfast choices to choose from... all a great value!

Waxahachie, Texas
“Best breakfast I've had in awhile”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We ate at Oscar's this morning (June 6, 2014) for breakfast. We got there around 9:45 and there were several folks waiting outside to be seated. (Oscar's is a pretty small place). The lady in charge of seating (Robin) was working her tail off getting people taken care of. She was GREAT. She took the time to tell us what her plan was for seating everyone (a group of 5, a group of 4, we 2, and a few others). She kept us up to date and the wait was only about 5-10 minutes. Robin was also waiting some of the tables so this lady was working hard. Took our order and we had our food in about 10 minutes. It was very good. I had the Denver omelet which includes a side of their fabulous hash browns. My wife had the 1 x 1 which was one pancake (and it was HUGE), one egg, and 3 pieces of bacon. ALL of the food was really good. The food coupled with the awesome service gives this place a high rating. Also as a side.....Robin was as stated VERY busy, efficiently doing everything, but she was also really friendly and had a super attitude. That is becoming a rarity this day and age.

• Visited June 2014
“Great breakfast / lunch place!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I got a Tuna Melt. The sandwich was served on whole grain bread, nicely toasted. The sandwich came with choice of fries, potato salad or cut up fresh fruit. The fresh fruit was plentiful and delicious! The tuna was well made, not a lot of mayo, great flavor! I LOVE OSCAR'S!!!

• Visited May 2014