“Good food - nice place”

Add it.
Cocina Linda Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We had dinner at Cocina Linda - and not only was the food great - the owners were delightful. They went out of their way to serve me a very tasty vegetarian meal, while my husband LOVED their pork dinner. The salsa was some of the best I have had, and all the food was fresh and delicious. Dinner was so good that we returned for breakfast and had another great meal. Prices are reasonable. In the process of getting their liquor license.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

This used to be the Best Lil Place in Durango!! NOT anymore! Just had a very disappointing lunch today. I have to say it is the worst meal I have ever had in Durango! There was a very limited menu, which is fine. But what was offered was bland and overpriced. What a disappointment!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Let me start off by saying that the owner is a little eccentric and I am not sure how long this place will stay in business, for her the customer is important but not the most important. Her beliefs and environment is more important. She buys almost everything locally grown and when there are no tomatoes available, will she go and buy some organic ones from the store NO, you will just have the dish with out tomatoes or whatever ingredient she doesn't have. If I lived Durango, I would eat there a lot and be a part of her CSA farming. This lady can cook! Her food is really really good! She is right by the river and if I came during summer would definitely get lunch to go and enjoy the views. If you like boring food, then this isn't the place for you. If you want great, bold flavors that is organic too, you got to try this place. Trust me.

1  Thank GoldCoastFlyer
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Durango, also called Linda’s Local Food Cafe, and I have eaten at most of them. Linda serves the best quality local, organic and natural foods with a flair. She serves grass-fed meats and eggs with gluten-free and dairy-free options. The only thing I wish she would do is to serve larger portions and stay open on Mondays and Sundays. The hours are now 8am to 3pm daily so you can no longer eat dinner there. She has a local CCSA (see website to join) with local farmers. Linda does much of the cooking herself and is the only cook that reminds me of my wife's cooking. That is a huge compliment because I LOVE my wife's cooking and visit Durango monthly for work. I always eat at Cocina Linda's at least once!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Linda has abandoned the blue collar patron in order to reap the out-of-town tourist dollars. We used yo enjoy her local food, but she has just abandoned the local person with her high end pricing

3  Thank Animasman