“She Power at it's best!!!”

SheRide Snowboard Camp for Women
Reviewed 19 March 2009

I am a 3 time She Ride camper and a huge fan of the camp and the coaches. Because of She Ride I can now shred with the best of them and even teach my husband a few things.

I was ready to give up on boarding when I received an e-mail about an all woman's snowboard camp in Durango. I gave it a try and in the first hour, of the first day, of my first camp the coaches cleaned up my stance and I have been unstoppable ever since.

After that first camp I walked away with new found confidence in my riding and in myself. She Ride didn't just teach me about snowboarding. Somewhere within the amazing space provided by the coaches and campers I walked away with a self confidence I never had before.

The women who coach this camp are incredible teachers. They make each and ever woman feel important and will stop at nothing to make sure you reach your goals.

If you are worried you maybe too "old" or unteachable, don't. Every camp we have woman from 16 - 50+. I am 42 and never have I felt I am to old to learn a new trick. She Riders don't see age just possibility.

I guarantee you will walk away with new skills, confidence, great memories and new friends.

1  Thank abarrali

Reviewed 19 March 2009

I've been going to SheRide camps since they first started in 2003 and they get better every year. The coaches are well-trained, caring and fun, and it's a great value for the money. Every time I go, I reach another goal and feel as though I've accomplished something that carries over beyond the mountain. This year it was about commitment (to the scary toe-side turn in the steeps) and seeing further ahead (allowing what was directly under my feet to pass under me so that I could get where I wanted to go). Not to get too philosophical, but there are some good analogies for life in learning to snowboard with confidence and style! SheRide's the place for women of all ages and skill levels to do the previously impossible!

Reviewed 18 March 2009

SheRide is a fantastic camp for women of all ages and abilities, even those who have never ever snowboarded before. The coaches are excellent, the lessons are helpful, and everyone has a great time. If you have any interest in snowboarding, or want to really improve how you ride, you MUST attend this camp!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2009

I've been to 4 SheRide camps and I love it. Good News. Bad News. Good News is that I've gone from a Never Ever to shredding it on the black diamonds within two seasons. Bad News is that I have to wait 11 months until the next camp. The coaches are so nice, and so experienced. So many of my friends have taken lessons on their own, and they always say that they didn't learn anything from their instructor. Not so with SheRide. With so many coaches, you are bound to click with someones teaching style. And the best part is that you learn what YOU want to learn. From carving, to steeps, to bumps, to park riding. It's your choice. Or maybe you just want to be a better boarder, there is a group for that too. No one is left behind. Love SheRide! It's the most fun you'll have all year. And you'll make wonderful friends in the process.

Reviewed 18 March 2009

I went to my first She Ride camp several weeks ago in Steamboat Springs,CO and I truly had one of the best times of my life! The instructors were topnotch but down to earth and so much fun. I really didn't realize what a great time I had until I got home-you really miss all the friends you made! I will definitely be back next year-

Been to SheRide Snowboard Camp for Women? Share your experiences!