“Pricey but excellent service.”
Review of Eolus Bar & Dining

Eolus Bar & Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Eolus Bar & Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th street and Main Avenue
Transit: Durango Trolley stops in front of the Cosmopolitan on Historic Main Street.
Description: From farm to table and vine to wine Eolus Bar & Dining offers something for everyone. The local bounty shines through as the restaurant features an array of local products from farms, ranches, vinters, and breweries around southwest Colorado. Offering distinct places to enjoy the cuisine the rooftop patio is covered providing ample protection from the elements while providing premium views of the surrounding mountains. The elegant dining room provides choices of tables or booths to relax and sample creative concoctions from the bar. Eolus is great place to celebrate special occasions so be sure to let us know how we can elevate your dining experience. We are open 7 nights a week starting at 4:30.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Most items on this menu include shellfish of some sort, Which narrowed my choices down quite a bit. The atmosphere and service are top notch. Very attentive waitress with extensive knowledge of the menu waited on us. I truly wish the restaurant offered a wider selection for shellfish sensitive folks like myself.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The filet of beef with the red wine glace made this the best I have eaten anywhere. Tender with sauce that further enhanced the meat. Mashed potatoes and asparagus seasoned perfectly. The flour less chocolate cake served on maple flavored toffee shell floating on a layer of red and black raspberries was a lovely finish to a flavorful dining experience.

4  Thank Nat D
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This restaurant is a bit pricey, but for a special occasion, it is well worth it. I so look forward to going back.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Beautiful location. We had a wedding reception on the roof. Seafood isnt my thing so I didn't like most the food but the chicken was good. Staff was great and very friendly. Drinks were good.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My filet was cooked perfectly, though for some it would be considered to on the small side. They were accommodating for my change request on accompaniments. Decor is pleasant, upscale with well-planned lighting (food is important, but sometimes ambiance more so)
Conveniently located central Main Street. I would probably go back if someone invited us there, with no objection ----but might not even think about returning here on my own (am frankly surprised it's the top rated on Trip Advisor. )