“Perfect Dinner in Durango”
Review of Seasons of Durango

Seasons of Durango
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons of Durango is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 199 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Celebrating our 23rd year as Durango's culinary leader utilizing fresh, seasonal and locally sourced food. Located in the heart of historic Downtown, a "must" do on your top things to do in Durango. Award Winning Wine List and Seasonal Cocktails Critically Acclaimed Chef Private Dining Room Options Warm Weather Patio Dining Warm and Friendly Service Wi Fi
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stopped in on New Years Eve and had a wonderful meal. The place was packed and we didn't have a reservation but they made some room for us at the bar looking into the kitchen. Such a fun experience and the food was delish. I had a side of sweet potatoes with green chile and I still can't get over it, have been trying to re-create at home. I mentioned Season's in my blog review of Durango as my go to for dinner! http://janethephilosopher.com/durango-co/

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was quickly greeted and directed to a seat at the bar I requested. The restaurant is decorated with some elegance and gives an aire of comfort. The staff was friendly and professional, knowledgable about the menu and the preparation of the food. I had an excellent cup of vegetable soup freshly prepared with local ingredients, bright tasting with just enough heat. I followed with a small plate of sliced, sashimi-grade yellow tail topped with a thin slice of chorizo and plated with colorful pesto. It was innovative and delicious, and a surprise to find the top quality fish so deep in the Rockies. The coffee was freshly made with fresh, dark roast beans. The staff was attentive and professional throughout.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Entering the restaurant on a cold winter's night, we were impressed with the friendliness of the staff. The menu is full of local ingredients and has an upscale creative feel to all offered and the chef is definitely talented. The duck pate was a crock full of creamy duck liver accompanied by cornichons and pickled onions. The downside was the bread was burned and over powered the taste of the pate. The chorizo and vegetable soup was warming for a cold night and tasty. The fried trout was delicate and accompanied on a bed of white beans; however, the waffle chips were a bit greasy and really did not work even though a garlic aioli was on the plate to dip. The winter vegetable risotto was excellent too. Also, the tiramisu is world class! The wine list is very impressive and affordable with one page devoted to wines at $20 a bottle. We chose a rose from France which worked well with all dishes. The service was excellent and friendly! I would certainly return to try more dishes on the menu!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Seasons knocked my socks off! Service was top notch, very professional and relaxed. Meal was the best, best meal I have had in years! The sirloin was tender and flavorful, cooked to perfection, the side of mashed potatoes was light, fluffy and seasoned just right. The sliced fried onion-how did they make it so light, crispy and ZERO oil. Appetizer of calamari-never had squid so yummy! Dessert was to die for. Best dining you will ever experience in Durango.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I go to Durango yearly (for Crazy-Fun Snowdown!)--- & it's basically "Party-time from the get-go!" Saturday evening- I'm always on the hunt for a "more civilized fine-dining experience."
"Make a Reservation Folks!"... or you might not get In! Once there- the Wine List was MORE- than-impressive (with price points accommodating all- try the Stag's Leap Petite Syrah!) - then... from the Pear/Proscuitto/Manchego Salad, to the Scallops Special, to the Blood-Orange Dessert Tart- HEAVEN- I'm telling you! "Flavors finessed"- so much so... I went over & Complimented the Chefs & the Owners! Enjoy this fine-dining experience-don't miss the boat! I - for one- will Definitely be back!