“A great experience”

Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great experience”
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I am a Durango local and have been on multiple trips with Durango Rafting Company. The guides are professional and safe and the prices can't be beat. Whenever I have family or friends visiting Durango I send them to DRC.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 21 June 2010

DRC is a great raft trip company. The guides are professional, knowledgeable and safety conscious. They entertain, too, keeping a line of chatter going about the area, the Animas River, etc etc. Our guide paid particular attention to the young children on our raft, asking them questions about home, telling them t get ready for the rapids, etc etc.

Our trip was a great experience, I cannot wait to go again.

Tucson
“Best Raft Trip Ever!”
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I have taken my family rafting at various places all over the US and Durango Rafting Company is hands down the best company we have gone with. The guides were fun and really made our family feel safe while enjoying the breathtaking scenery Durango has to offer. For the money this is by far the best trip we have gone on and plan on returning for another trip later this summer or early next summer.

Littleton, Colorado
“Well organized, safe, entertaining and knowledgeable guides. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 17 June 2010

The trip left on time and all transportation from start to finish was included. The equipment was in good condition and a safety and instruction lecture was given prior to leaving.
The guides were entertaining and pointed out items of interest along the trip.
You could actively participate by paddling or just sit and view the scenery.
Kid safe.
I would do this again.

Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rafting Fun For the Whole Family”
Reviewed 17 June 2010

I have been on multiple rafting trips with Durango Rafting Company, and every one has been a lot of fun. The guides were very entertaining and it is obvious that the folks at DRC are very concerned with safety. If you are looking for a little more adventure try the inflatable kayak option, a lot more work, but a lot more fun. I was so impressed I convinced my mom and a few of her friends to go.

Been to Durango Rafting Company? Share your experiences!