“Great time on the trails!”

Outlaw River and Jeep Tours
Ranked #10 of 22 Tours in Durango
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time on the trails!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

A group of us guys were in Colorado for a bachelor party and we rented 2 jeeps and Outlaw's H1 Hummer for the day to drive some of the areas Jeep trails. It had snowed recently in the higher elevations so we were limited on the difficulty of the trails we could take. We had a great time with out any incidents with their vehicles. Several of the other rental shops in the area had closed for the season already (cited the recent weather as the reason). Tom helped us out and was friendly and helpful. We had a great time and made it further up the Cinnamon Creek Trail than anyone else had attempted recently, we were driving through fresh snow (not tracked snow) and Outlaw's Jeeps and H1 handled the trails with ease. I highly recommend this outfitter and will use them again whenever I make it up to the Durango area again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank bobs5050

Farmington, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware! You may not get what you pay for!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We made arrangements with Outlaw River and Jeep Tours several weeks in advance for a group of us to go on a jeep tour of the Silverton area. We rode in a bus to Silverton which was fine but a guy who I think was the owner and "tour guide" told a couple of sexually orientated jokes that the women in the group did not appreciate. We never went into Silverton, instead we went in the direction of Ouray and simply drove to some old mines. Outlaw Tours was supposed to include lunch, drinks and snacks for our group which we paid extra for. At one of the stops the guide gave us water and muffins. Never saw lunch and people at the booth couldn't refund our money. The owner did not return my phone call. I will never use Outlaw Tours again and I certainly will not recommend to anyone. The guides were extremely knowledgeable and polite and they were not to blame for this disaster, it was the owner. Very disappointed.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Janetta R
Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“Mesa Verde”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Took a tour to Mesa Verde. There were several issues. Not all of the seat belts worked on the vehicle that took us from Durango to Mesa Verde and the driver talked on his cell phone while driving, which I thought was unsafe. And the lunch provided was of extremely poor quality, which consisted of a small sandwich of only one slice of lunch meat and one slice of cheese, a bag of chips and an apple. Outlaw tours brought Gatorade to drink which is forbidden in most areas of Mesa Verde. Also, at the start of the trip, one of the guides told an off color, sexual oriented joke to our group, which consisted of 3 women and 1 man. Very disappointed.

Visited September 2013
“AmaZaZing!!!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We loved our jeep tour with Wild Bill!! So much fun and lots of information. He was great with answering any questions and even about the cliff dwellings. My group including myself had a terrific time. Loved that he gave background information not only about the mines but also the people. I would do this tour again and recommend it to all my friends!!!

Visited September 2013
“Good people.”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had an incident during the Jeep rental wasn't anybody's fault.They could have charged me for extra time but was completely understanding about the situation and there was no extra charges. Will be back next year and will be using Outlaws jeep rental again.

Visited July 2013