“Best time ever!!”

Full Blast Adventure Center
Ranked #8 of 26 Tours in Durango
More attraction details
Owner description: The Full Blast Zip Line Canopy Tour is only 1 mile from Downtown Durango. Massive timber towers perched high in the Ponderos Pines and with majestic Colorado Mountain views in every direction. It’s safe (even for those scared of heights), yet fast, fun, and exhilarating. Zip through the sky on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.Designed for the whole family to create unforgettable memories Don’t forget your camera!
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family and I just did the three-hour package and all I can say is WOW!! This is the most fun I have had in a long,long time. The staff is very professional and nice. My son who is 8-years old and sometimes afraid of heights just loved it!

John and Boggs were our guides and they were super nice. you can tell they truly enjoy their jobs and making it special for people.

I would highly recommend Full Blast to anyone who is thinking about zip-lining. The zip lines were absolutely awesome!! So smooth, fast, and fun!

Nice job Full Blast!! See you next time!

1  Thank 132rickg

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Zip lined with the family this summer. Enjoyed it immensely. Our guides were professional, fun, and made the experience top notch. Highly recommended for all ages.

1  Thank SophiethePom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We chose Full Blast because of the great reviews and it being in town. We were not disappointed. We signed up for the shorter 'Ponderosa' tour, but after having so much fun decided to continue on and complete the 'Grande' tour. Brittany and Boggs were great guides -- they were pros, made it fun, but put safety first at all times. There were 9 total on our tour and all enjoyed it a lot. Zipping at 50 mph was quite a rush! We'll do it again!!

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My son age12 and I wanted one last adventure to end fall break today! Wow! Full Blast was the perfect choice. Cameron and Boggs, our guides, were very skilled, love what they do and make the adventure fun the entire time. The safety level was the highest caliber. We want to return for the night flight...
If you go, seriously consider the ponderosa grande zip tour ....it is worth it hands down. The hike to the first zip is a bit of a climb but the guides stop as much as you need, there is a rest stop and water to drink and benches to rest on. The guides showed us a variety fun tricks to try off each platform. They enjoy watching us let go and go for it!
Very clean, very friendly!

1  Thank Alyce D
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My family and I came up there just recently and the employees that work there are absolutely incredible. The guy at the front desk (I think his name started with an S) was so helpful, plus he was very friendly. Overall the guides and staff we had were great. If you want a good time this is a must!

1  Thank Joe_Peterson_travel