“So fun!”

Full Blast Adventure Center
Ranked #8 of 26 Tours in Durango
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Full Blast Zip Line Canopy Tour is only 1 mile from Downtown Durango. Massive timber towers perched high in the Ponderos Pines and with majestic Colorado Mountain views in every direction. It’s safe (even for those scared of heights), yet fast, fun, and exhilarating. Zip through the sky on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.Designed for the whole family to create unforgettable memories Don’t forget your camera!
Reviewed 29 March 2014

What's not to love? I surprised my boyfriend with this little trip for his birthday and we both had an incredible time. We ended up upgrading to the longer tour because we just didn't want to be finished! We are so glad that we did! The zips on the last half of the tour are way longer and faster! I recommend this for anyone! I was slightly hesitant at first, as I am generally nervous with roller coasters and anything of the sort. But I would do it again tomorrow. Loved our guides, loved our time. Will be keeping this in mind next time we are in Durango :)

2  Thank VahnCairbourn
in 23 reviews
"platform"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family and I just did the three-hour package and all I can say is WOW!! This is the most fun I have had in a long,long time. The staff is very professional and nice. My son who is 8-years old and sometimes afraid of heights just loved it!

John and Boggs were our guides and they were super nice. you can tell they truly enjoy their jobs and making it special for people.

I would highly recommend Full Blast to anyone who is thinking about zip-lining. The zip lines were absolutely awesome!! So smooth, fast, and fun!

Nice job Full Blast!! See you next time!

1  Thank 132rickg
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Zip lined with the family this summer. Enjoyed it immensely. Our guides were professional, fun, and made the experience top notch. Highly recommended for all ages.

1  Thank SophiethePom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We chose Full Blast because of the great reviews and it being in town. We were not disappointed. We signed up for the shorter 'Ponderosa' tour, but after having so much fun decided to continue on and complete the 'Grande' tour. Brittany and Boggs were great guides -- they were pros, made it fun, but put safety first at all times. There were 9 total on our tour and all enjoyed it a lot. Zipping at 50 mph was quite a rush! We'll do it again!!

1  Thank John B