“Great fun”

Snowmobile Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We will show you how to ride one of our Polaris snowmobiles and send you out with one of our mountain guides. We have the most variety to offer with 35,000 acres of terrain, over 75 miles of trail, plus our own trail grooming equipment. There is a lot to choose from: meadow play grounds, old mine sites, stage coach trails, mountain passes, scenic overlooks, old log cabins, or just sight seeing and playing in the snow. Most importantly we will have fun - that's our specialty.
Upland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

I was looking forward to our snowmobile ride and the actual experience far exceeded my expectations. It was fun, exciting and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. Even though it is more expensive, I recommend riding your own snowmobile. Far more fun than sitting in the back seat. It's worth every penny. Would do it again.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank ClaireUpland

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Highlight of my trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Our family of 5 splurged on a snowmobile tour in December of 2011. The tour was the highlight of my entire vacation! It far exceeded my expectations. Jacob was our guide and he brought us to the most beautiful pristine locations! The kids didn't appreciate the beauty as my husband and I did, but they sure did love the ride!

1 Thank Jackfishem
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The Highlight of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

We did the combination trip with the Railroad, and we were very impressed, with both the trip, and our guide!! It was worth every penney!

Visited February 2011
Fort Worth
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“UNFORGETTABLE SCENERY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2010

Our family of 6 went with Snowmobile Adventures on Christmas morning, with our kids ages 13 through 21. It was an absolute thrill for everyone!! I remember thinking to myself that I'd much rather be doing this than skiing, and it's much safer, too. Our guide took us to the top of a summit , signaled us to cut the engines, and we all got to take time for a photo shoot of the most surreal beauty of snow-capped mountains and unspoiled forest, blanketed with thick snow. The trails up to "The Meadow" were more beautiful than I could have imagined, and The Meadow was a fun place for everyone to let loose and do what they wanted. My 19 and 21-year-old sons were a little reluctant when i at first explained it was a guided tour, since they wanted to "go have fun" on snow-mobiles and didn't want a "boring guided tour." It was far from that, and all four of my kids said the snowmobile adventure was one of the most fun highlights of their lives. I would have to say that for my husband and myself as well ! Every day since then, i have relived the beautiful scenery, the adrenaline of going over the "whoops" in the snowmobile tracks and "getting air," and the thrill one of my daughters had getting off the snowmobile and sinking in snow up to her thighs! I would highly recommend this adventure to anyone of any age (they have snowmobiles where minors can ride behind their parent). This is truly THE way to have winter fun (without the knee, back, and shoulder injury risk of skiing) AND see the most magnificent scenery that you just CANNOT get to with a car.

4 Thank JaneInTexas