“Enjoyable Ride”
Review of Rapp Corral

Rapp Corral
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the absolute best in mountain trail riding and wonderful winter sleigh riding in the San Juan National Forest, just twenty miles north of Durango Colorado! Rapp Corral is an Equal Opportunity Service Provider/Employer and operates under Special Use Permit #COL770 from the USDA Forest Service, San Juan National Forest.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My family booked the 2 hour horseback ride with the cave tour. The experience was enjoyable and our guide Julie was very personable. I recommend Rapp Corral to others looking for a horseback riding experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great horses, spectacular views, awesome trails! Took my daughter for her ninth birthday and couldnt of asked for a better trip. I felt so comfortable taking her to the cave. I was so proud of her and her horse control. Everyone at the corral was so nice too!! A great place to take your family & to have a great experience:)

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had so much fun on the two hour ride! Safety is the number one priority at this stable. The staff is very professional and friendly. The trail through the mountains is beautiful. I've already recommended to friends back home.

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I am not usually a horse trip person, but this was a great experience. We saw beautiful vales full of wild iris, wildflowers along the trail, ridge views, a peregrine nest, and more. What a treat. We covered a lot of country in 3 hours, the guide was helpful about horse etiquette but not overbearing. They were very good about matching us to appropriate horses and a ride that challenged but did not stress our abilities. Be honest about your limits. We had planned a longer ride, but everyone was rusty at riding and three hours was plenty. The only thing I would add would be for them to provide a light trail snack. Riding takes energy from horse and rider. This is expensive in my book, but worth the cost. The horses are beautiful and well cared for.

1  Thank cragtrekker
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is by far the nicest, cleanest and friendliest horse back riding facility I have ever been to. Great riding with great views and guide.