“Awesome trip had a great time with large group!!!”

Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$149.00*
and up
Mesa Verde Experience Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Durango Rafting & Adventure Tour company at its Finest! For over 33 years we have been serving up the greatest adventures southwest Colorado can offer. We offer 2 hour and 4 hour River Raft Trips, Inflatable Kayak Trips on the Animas River and Wilderness expeditions on the Dolores River. We are located in the heart of downtown Durango, Co. Our tours include, Jeep Rentals, Zipline, train packages, 4x4 tours, Guided Mesa Verde Tours and Stand Up Paddle Boards.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Durango, Colorado
“Awesome trip had a great time with large group!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had a large group that was planned and this was the greatest group of people to help us out. They had the best set up for the size of our group. We weren't sure what we were gonna do and we are so glad we ran into Durango Rivertrippers. We will recomend this company to any of our friends that are heading to Durango in the future. Thanks again Durango Rivertrippers and your crew!!!

Bayfield, Colorado
“Awesome ride!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Family came to town and we took them rafting at DRT, they had a blast. The guide was friendly, knowledgeable and made the trip a great experience.

Visited August 2013
Norfolk, Nebraska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great time on the river”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I went with a few friends Durango. Tried for the 1st time white water rafting. Used the Durango Rivertrippers and Adventure tours. They where well trained and very helpful. I have am disabilited and they were accommodating. Would recommend this company to anyone who wants a great rafting trip.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Larry S
Norfolk, Nebraska, United States
“wonderful”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

these guys are great..took me down the river and had a blast!..felt safe at ther same time it was fun..as a grandma I don't want to yet cross this off my bucket list yet because I want to do it again!

Chandler, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I love white water rafting and as you all know the higher the water the better your trip will be. That being said, we went rafting a few days after a hard rainfall and the water was just perfect for that time of the year. Had a nice four hour trip on the water. Our guide for the trip was Adam. If you get a chance ask for him as your guide.
One thing you need to know is that the pick up point for this place is on main street. So if you need to find parking, you can spend $7 to park down by the train station and that is good for all day. The parking is about 3-4 blocks from the pickup point.
One other point, when I made reservations for the trip I was told that we would be supplied with water and a granola bar. Well at our break we got a water and oatmeal bar. A little too much sugar for me, so if you want to take something else you can and they will put it in their waterproof pouch for you.

Visited July 2013

Been to Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours? Share your experiences!