“Best Local Coffee! ”

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
Ranked #6 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Never disappointed when I go to Durango Joes! The staff is super friendly, coffee is really good and you can't find fault in supporting a local business! A couple different locations in Durango and there's even a drive thru on the north side of town! I'll pick Durango Joes over Starbucks any day.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Not embarrassed to say I'm a coffee addict and Durango Joe's is the best coffee in town. The one on College is right on my way home so I rarely pass by in the afternoon without stopping in for a caffeine fix. All the staff is super friendly, and the drinks are always consistently good.

1  Thank Betsy L
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This coffee shop provides great service, excellent coffee and a great atmosphere for meeting friends or doing homework!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Unfortunately, I found this on my last day. I'm a bit of a nut about how my coffee is made, so I don't go out for coffee that much. Went on the advice of a local and was excellent. I had the Mexican Latte and I would recommend. I will make this my stop next time in Durango.

3  Thank Alevey64
Reviewed 6 September 2013

we wanted coffee before we left Durango and set off for Chama, we spotted the Walmart sign and thought we might get something there then spotted,the Durango Joe's sign and opted form there. Had great skinny caramel lattes and an oatmeal cookie to send us on our way. Just wish we could find more places like this on our travels

1  Thank Marion N
Ashley S, Manager at Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Thank you!