“Best sit down coffee house in town”

Steaming bean coffee co
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The espressos are always done right, they know how to make a good cap as well as the lattes. Bakery things are good but they go fast and there aren't very many in the case. It's a good place to relax at breakfast too.

There are newer reviews for Steaming bean coffee co

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This was a great place for breakfast! We had an egg, cheese and avocado omelette on top of the variety of choices. Coffee was yummy and they made our kids hot chocolate, even though I didn't see it on the menu. Staff was very friendly. We will stop by again on our next trip to the area!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I love the steaming bean. You'll see me there most mornings getting my coffee on my way into work. The staff is very friendly, and the coffee is great!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stopped here on our way to the ski basin - I like my coffee strong and they did not disappoint. We didn't have a chance to grab anything to eat, but I did notice a great little lunch special that included a beer - so I thought it was awesome that they sold beer as well!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The Steaming Bean in Durango offers delicious coffee at very reasonable prices! The entire restaurant was clean, and the staff was very kind and helpful. While we didn't buy anything but coffee, they also had great beer prices as well! Stop in and try it if you are in the area.

Been to Steaming bean coffee co? Share your experiences!