“Donna Rocks!”

Durango Snowbike Experience
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have been an avid Skier for over 25years. I have a good friend, Sean, who was trying to learn to to ski this last season but had knee issues. So the last day of our trip we got with Donna and and He can now fly down the mountain! The Snow bike is also great for a rest day from skiing. Donna can easily adapt to your ability and get you licensed in the shortest amount of time. Belive me guys, whether you heave never skied befor or you are an expert, you should definely give this a try

All reviews
"surgeries"
"purgatory"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2013

If you are one who hasn't completely felt comfortable on a pair of ski's or snowboard but want the adventure and experience of "flying" down the beautiful snow packed mountain, than the snow bike is for you! Mike and Donna were excellent instructors that helped me feel comfortable on the bike and than on top of the mountain ready for my first glide down! Their expertise will help you to learn the techniques you need to confidently ride the chair lift to the top of the mountain and than safely ski back down. My experience was so much fun that I am hooked on snow bikes for life! I am anxious to get these snow bikes in most of the resorts in Utah now that I have my "license to ride!" I would recommended trying the snow bike to anyone and everyone! It was a blast! :D

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Growing up in Colorado one would think that I would have spent my childhood weekends on the slopes but I never did. Now as an adult I have taken a few ski and snowboard lessons but I never felt comfortable enough to get to the top of the mountain. The Snowbike Expererience changed all that. After being on the bike for only two hours, I felt comfortable enough to head to the top! I skied all the green and blue that day. I will be back next month and may try a black. The best part is that you receive your "license to ride" and can ride snowbikes anywhere they allow. I'm even thinking about buying my own snowbike! Thanks Mike and Donna (best instructors on the slopes!)

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

Donna is a great instructor. I've never skied before and at age 66 I was fearful of injuring myself on skis. Snow biking seemed to be an easier way to enjoy the mountain. Boy, what a good decision! Thanks Donna for the lesson. I enjoyed myself so much today. Made 4 or 5 runs in the new powder. It was beautiful! Don't be afraid try a lesson. See if you can do it.