“Relaxing and exciting!”

Durango Snowbike Experience
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I feel it is the best way to enjoy a resort when I am not up for skiing or snowboarding. It is very gentle in the knees and back (as long as I stay out if steep moguly terrain!)! Brenter bikes and foot skis are a great way to build confidence to get back on a snowboard or skis! Thanks DMR!!

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Snow Biking is a wonderful alternative to those of us who do not ski well. It allowed me to be with my family on the slopes! It is easy and FUN!!

Donna is awesome!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I loved learning how to snowbike at Durango Mountain Resort. Donna and Sarah were great instructors and it was fantastic to see how quickly you can learn to snowbike and be at the top of the mountain! No bunny hills for this group!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Great Experience and fun for any level of athlete. The lesson was very strait forward and covered all of the basics.
My son loved the bikes and chose to ride a second day instead of skiing.
This is truly a great experience and one you should take a day to try. You might get hooked!!!
I know I will ride again.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

I visited Durango Mountain Resort in Mar 2013 with my family for our annual ski trip. I have a knee injury that caused concern with skiing this year. So we tried snowbiking instead. The entire experience was a joy. We first took a mandatory class before hitting the slopes on our own. The instructors, Mike Sparkman(Sparky) and his wife, Donna Abner-Sparkman were wonderful. They are outstanding instructors, patient with us as we were learning, accommodating with our needs, and they were obviously delighted with their jobs. I was able to ski with little pain and almost keep up with my teenaged son. I plan on becoming an annual snowbiker!