“Awesome ski biking”

Durango Snowbike Experience
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Been skiing at DMR for 15 years and saw the mountain in a whole new way . . . on a ski bike! It was just a blast, and yes, it is just like riding a bike. Mike and Donna are great instructors: so professional and they made it so painless and so much fun. If you can' ski or snowboard (or even if you can) you owe it to yourself to try this awesome, new way of sliding down the mountain. At age 65 I am more concerned about safety than fun but on that ski bike I got both!

There are newer reviews for Durango Snowbike Experience

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Let me start of by saying that I have never skied before this, so this was all foreign to me. Donna the instructor is great. I was amazed at how easy it was to learn how to snowbike. I went with a big group of friends and at the end of the class which is only a couple of hours tops we were off enjoying ourselves. I was worried that I would get hurt or have sore muscles but none of that happened, which is great since I have chronic back pain. I am so happy that I can enjoy the slopes now when I go to Purgatory. Thanks Donna we will see you soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

After 13 years of skiing in Durango I regret not having done this sooner. Donna is one of the nicest people that I have met and we could not have asked for a better instructor. Being an avid skier I was amazed at how easy it was to learn to ski bike. If your thinking about trying this all I can say is don't think any longer and just do it. I had a great time in Durango this year because of the Snowbike Experience. Cant wait till next year to do it all over again. Thank again Donna, cant wait to see ya next year.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Just returned from my 4th trip to Durango Snowbike Experience in just 2 seasons and getting ready to turn around and head back to Durango for another session of SkiBike fun. I have a really bad back injury which required 3 surgeries. On my 1st trip to Durango I had to sit on the sidelines and watch my buddies ski and have fun because skiing causes me a ton of pain. Once I discovered Donna and Mike and their Brenter Ski Bikes and heard that the ski bikes are great for people like me with chronic back pain I knew it was for me. I cant express how easy it is and how fun it is. Now I can ride with my friends all day with no pain. This past trip I was able to ski bike everyday and my wife who also has back problems was able to snowbike. Donna and Mike will teach you everything you need to know and treat you like family so much so that Donna is my new adopted mom. There are no words to express how great it feels to be able to do this sport with my friends and remain pain free. even my hardcore buddies who ski now enjoy the ski bike. if I can do it anyone can.. so go see donna and mike at the Durango Snowbike experience and tell them their son from texas sent you... And let the fun begin Sean Ft Worth TEXAS

1  Thank swback
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed snowbiking for the last 3 years. We tried it on a whim and will probably never ski again. Imagine a ski vacation where you have no sore knees or muscles. We love the bike and enjoy a relaxing ski vacation each year (emphasis on relaxing!). The snowbike is very easy to learn and we look forward to biking down the mountain each year. Give it a try - you won't be sorry!! from the other Mike & Donna

2  Thank Donna H

Been to Durango Snowbike Experience? Share your experiences!