“Amazing Adventure!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Durango Snowbike Experience
Independence, Kentucky
“Amazing Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Donna, the snowbike lady, is absolutely AMAZING! So very patient and kind, couldn't have had a better experience if I tried!! Thanks tons!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“another great year of snow biking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Snow biking is one of the best snow sport expereinces that I have ever had. Easy to learn and easy to master - even with a handicap. Donna and her team at Durango Snowbike are wonderful, patient teachers and very fun to be with. I recommend this to anyone going to Durango. We love it so much, that we plan to go see Donna and snow bike every year.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“durango snowbike better than ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I discovered Snowbiking at Durango last year. Several friends and I returned to Durango Colorado this year for more fun at DMR. I persuaded them all to try the Durango Snowbike experience. Their skiing skills ranged from expert to beginner. After a brief lesson all were ready for the top of the mountain. The expert skiers ( myself included ) found new ways to challenge ourselves on the bike. The beginners found that the snowbike is much easier to learn than traditional skiing. As always the instructors Donna and Mike were friendly and knowledgeable. The snowbike is muck less fatiguing on muscles and joints than traditional skiing and it is a heck of a lot of fun! I would recommend the Durango Sowbike experience to almost anyone but especially beginners and skiers with joint pain.

Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ski biking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Been skiing at DMR for 15 years and saw the mountain in a whole new way . . . on a ski bike! It was just a blast, and yes, it is just like riding a bike. Mike and Donna are great instructors: so professional and they made it so painless and so much fun. If you can' ski or snowboard (or even if you can) you owe it to yourself to try this awesome, new way of sliding down the mountain. At age 65 I am more concerned about safety than fun but on that ski bike I got both!

Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“An Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Let me start of by saying that I have never skied before this, so this was all foreign to me. Donna the instructor is great. I was amazed at how easy it was to learn how to snowbike. I went with a big group of friends and at the end of the class which is only a couple of hours tops we were off enjoying ourselves. I was worried that I would get hurt or have sore muscles but none of that happened, which is great since I have chronic back pain. I am so happy that I can enjoy the slopes now when I go to Purgatory. Thanks Donna we will see you soon!

Visited January 2014

Been to Durango Snowbike Experience? Share your experiences!