“YUM”

Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Authentic Neapolitan wood fired pizza, artisan sandwiches, salads. Full bar and seasonal rooftop patio.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We went to Fired Up Pizza twice while in Durango. Both times the pizza was amazing. Salads were delicious too. Good beer selection. Highly recommend eating at Fired Up Pizza while in Durango.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The atmosphere is fun and the servers help to make it that way. They provide authentic wood-fired pizza with a nice selection of toppings as well as bases (we loved the olive oil garlic base vs. the tomato base). If you go there on the weekend, be prepared to wait quite awhile for your pizza. There is only one pizza oven that can hold 5 pizzas at a time. It's worth the wait but just be prepared.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We went here for my sons birthday. The overall experience was very good. The pizza combinations are very original, and delicious! The gluten free crust is thin and crunchy, not soggy! The service was great.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Loved the pizzas!! Yes soggy in the middle but still good. I had "build your own pizza" I loved all the choices you have to choose from for the toppings. The thin crust makes it nice and light. The only thing that was lacking was our waitress. My parents asked to sample a beer and her excuse was "(long pause) I have a lot of tables so it'll take a while" -she did not have a lot of tables. We barely saw her, we had to get assistance from the other servers; which they were great and very helpful. There were flies inside so that was annoying to have to continuously swat them away. Definitely good food just lacking in service.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I got a margherita pizza and the chicken pesto pizza. After the first bite we knew we'd be back with the rest of the family for dinner. SO good! Not sure how they make the crust so light, but they perfected it!