“Way Fabulous!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Way Fabulous!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We'd been hearing rumors about this joint for breakfast,but had heard the wait-time was a little daunting. I called and they were having a surprisingly slow day and we took full advantage of the opportunity. Man, oh man. I had the California Benedict and the spouse had biscuits and gravy with eggs and a side of home fries. Mine was perfection and I zeroed in on the spouse's meal when he left the table for a second, and it was perfect too. Franci was our server and she was great at her job, and that's kind of an understatement coming from a former waitress. There's no where else in town that can touch this place for breakfast. Do it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kanddDurango

Centennial, Colorado
“Yummy food!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We ate here with our two young boys. It is a small and cozy place. They menu is great with many options including a small kids menu. I got one of the 8 eggs benedict choices and my husband got a scramble, both very good. The kids french toast pieces were HUGE so we would not order two pieces next time, my son inhaled his one piece. They made special egg whites with cheese for my other son and he loved that.

I will say our waitress was not the most friendly of ladies but she took care of us just fine and even got my son some peanut butter for his toast. I think she may have been a bit overwhelmed as she had a lot of tables sit at once. She was just quiet overall.

We would go back again in heartbeat!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lem0ngirl
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Yum!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Seriously good food, friendly service, casual atmosphere. Will definitely be eating here again, next time we're in town!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kwill210
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Go for breakfast! Go for lunch!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Love this place! Fresh cooked breakfast and lunch. Service friendly and attentive. Come here often, you should too!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cedar880
Denver, Colorado
“New favorite breakfast in Durango”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Friendly staff, Lots of locals eating here not a big place but they are very efficient and do get you in pretty quick.
Great pancakes and interesting daily specials
Dine like a local and be sure not to miss this place a bit off the beaten path but very easy to find

• Visited September 2013