“Fun-gus!”
Review of Signature Salon, Spa, Med Spa - CLOSED

Signature Salon, Spa, Med Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The professionals at Signature Salon.Spa.Med Spa will take you from the everyday to the extraordinary. From fantastic nails to luxurious skin and body treatments that will both relax and invigorate you, your visit to Signature Salon.Spa.Med Spa will leave a memorable mark on your day. Signature is open Tuesday through Saturday 9am - 6pm and by special appointment. Our unique location along the famous Animas River in Durango, Colorado provides for an intimate experience with nature while you enjoy your experience with our team. It is best to make reservations, but we do make every effort to accommodate walk-in appointments. We have both men's and women's locker rooms complete with dry saunas, steam showers, robes and relaxation areas.
Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun-gus!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I am a local and my husband bought me a pedicure. After a nice soak, foot rub, and painting, I adored my toes until the paint started peeling off. My virgin feet, that have never had a pedicure before, had been infected with FUNGUS from this place. I don't know if it was the wash basin or the tools, but I've started the long process of trying to heal my nails. No thank you, I won't be back!

And, btw, all these positive reviews are from women the Arizona-owner's age. Seems kinda odd to me!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Ginger S

Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent massages by the river”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The place was clean and staff was friendly. Visited twice while in Durango. We both had massages here and were very pleased. Highly recommend Kaycee. Cracked the windows so you could hear the river flowing outside. Relaxation room has limited seating but there is a deck outside that we didn't use. We would go again. Prices were very reasonable.

Visited September 2013
Durango
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Pamper Yourself Here”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

What a great spot to pamper yourself, or to give as a gift to a friend or client. Right in the heart of Durango and on the bank of the Animas River, you can pop in for just one service like nails, hair, a facial, etc, or enjoy a half or full day of luxuriating with all their services. Everything I've had done here has been excellent, and they are adding new options all the time. I have also purchased 'couple massages' for special clients of mine which they've raved about. Great service, friendly staff and beautiful, calm interior. The best!

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful new experience!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Last Fall I had the opportunity to visit The Signature Salon and Spa in Durango Colorado. I attended a luncheon given by a friend and afterwards had a body scrub and a facial.

It was all a wonderful experience. The location is beautiful and having lunch on the rooftop with the river flowing beside the Spa is so relaxing. The décor is beautiful and every area has a feeling of tranquility and peace.

I was a newbie at Spa experiences, but these services made a believer out of me. The staff was very professional and helped me to feel at ease in these new situations. The shower rooms and lockers are very well equipped and have everything that you might need. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and will certainly be back next summer for more!

Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Don't miss out!!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

From the moment we walked in the door, my friends and I were treated like we were regulars. Everyone was so nice & friendly and made us feel very comfortable. I had a massage that I didn't want to end!!! All the amenities made it so easy and convenient to get ready after our services were done. It truly was a one stop shop from manicure/pedicures to getting your hair cut and colored, to getting the most amazing spa treatments!! I highly recommend visiting this spa when in Durango and I can't wait to go back!!

Visited April 2012