US$111
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites(Durango)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$207
US$176
Best Western Mountain Shadows(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$141
Hampton Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$157
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$207
US$198
US$219
Comfort Inn and Suites Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$145
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$202
Doubletree.com
General Palmer Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$220
Quality Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$138
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

All reviewsbox canyontent sitesbeautiful campsiteft motor homebeautifully landscaped parkquiet at nightdog parkfull hookupstow vehiclesitting outsidefire pitnice folkslaundry facilitiesworked greatnew ownersclose to towndowntown durango
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm looking for a campground to stay in Durango for a few days. I read the wonderful reviews, but when I went on their website I saw that the park is under new ownership and they charge a $2.00 per night pet fee. This just rubs me the wrong way. We'll stay somewhere else. Too bad. It sounded nice otherwise.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank SillyAnn1
Marti L, Owner at Lightner Creek Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi SillAnn1, I am really sorry you are disappointed in our pet fees. I'd like to mention that while we are new owners we HAVE NOT yet changed any of the rates, including the $2 pet fee. The main reason behind the fee is that we do dispose of pet waste (both packed nicely by the owners in our waste containers as well as those who choose not to pick up after their pets), as well as for insurance and liability, which factors into our overhead cost. We are very concerned with creating a positive experience for our guests, so that said, please let me know the name on your reservation and I'm happy to refund you the pet fees. In the interim, I will review this concern with my team to determine if any changes should be made. Thank you so much for the feedback and I look forward to hearing back!
Best,

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Nice quaint RV campground alongside a small flowing creek. Very quiet an spaces are close but just not to close....nice shade trees! Level gravel pads, some with grass! Full hookups available! Off the beaten path from Durango a few miles! Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Marti L, Owner at Lightner Creek Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you Mike H for your lovely review! What could we have done differently to get a 5-star review? Thank you!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stayed in an RV at the campground on our way to the Durango/Silverton Railway. It is a beautiful site right on a creek with lots of trees, a pool, and easy access to hiking trails. It is well outfitted with amenities including laundry facilities. The owners were great, and very friendly. I would recommend it for a single or multi-night stay.

Stayed: June 2017

Thank you Tom D for your review! May I ask what we could have done differently to have received a 5-star review? Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I didn’t get to stay at Lightner Creek, but this review is for the owners!

We are working on taking a trip for several months. Spur of the moment, so getting a place in Summer is hard. The only reason we aren’t staying at Lightner Creek is because we work from our RV and must have data signal.

Ashley was right up front about the cell signal being bad for data because they are in a box canyon - which sounds so amazing I almost cried because we don’t get to stay there!

She and Aubre jumped through hoops to find us a long term spot if we decided to stay, but we weren’t able to.

Ashley and Aubre were amazing. Friendly and professional and they went way far above and beyond what they had to in trying to help us. I would imagine beside the beauty of the park, anyone staying there would have a great time because they are just so nice and helpful.

Kudos to them - I’ll bet that park is a huge success!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PamWhitmire
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The owners, hosts and facilities are excellent. We had a catastrophic event happen before we arrived and the owners worked with us every step of the way. This is place to stay in Durango, Colorado. Anyone rating this campground or management anything less than 5 stars were probably unhappy before they arrived.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends